PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

and @FrontNakedChoke is officially on ignore.

latest

Risky, bruv, very risky. I am of the opinion -- and I think Dr. Slobodan dos Santos puts forth a similar argument -- that you should only get married after you begin the depressing journey through hair loss. Any woman can be loyal when she's running her hands through a thick mane of luscious hair in the bedroom a few nights a week. But you only truly know you have a keeper when you're a Norwaad 3+ vertex. When every attempt to stroke your "mane" leaves her with 50+ hairs that have withered off the vine into her hands and she still chooses to marry you and receive your seed, well shit, my friend, now that's a woman you give a ring.

That's why I'm still single. I haven't reached my Norwaad plateu yet. I'm going to be full Larry David in a few years, so it'd be a yuge bait-and-switch of me to marry some girl when I'm still rocking the Tony Ferguson look.
Daily reminder about who discovered your breached vertex

Hurt her with punches and then try for a sloppy TD and push her into the cage. Loving this high quality WMMA match

Casey is so ugly and weird. Would fuck her if she paid me tho

I wonder if Hill will gas. She seems to wilt under pressure.

Risky, bruv, very risky. I am of the opinion -- and I think Dr. Slobodan dos Santos puts forth a similar argument -- that you should only get married after you begin the depressing journey through hair loss. Any woman can be loyal when she's running her hands through a thick mane of luscious hair in the bedroom a few nights a week. But you only truly know you have a keeper when you're a Norwaad 3+ vertex. When every attempt to stroke your "mane" leaves her with 50+ hairs that have withered off the vine into her hands and she still chooses to marry you and receive your seed, well shit, my friend, now that's a woman you give a ring.

That's why I'm still single. I haven't reached my Norwaad plateu yet. I'm going to be full Larry David in a few years, so it'd be a yuge bait-and-switch of me to marry some girl when I'm still rocking the Tony Ferguson look.
Dude, my wife cuts my hair. She cuts it shorts and doesn’t give a shit because a real dude has more than just hair bruh

Whats with the ppl saying that was a bad round?
you'd be jacking each other off if it was two oily muscly dudes going at it like that

Nothing worse then a bitch dat don’t want to bang

Casey should just throw 3-4s since Hill sways every time she throws

Hill is covering up really well but she needs to hurt Casey or she'll lose the round

Except in that fight against Felice. Wtf was that...they just stuck their tongue out at each other and yelled at each other from a distance all fight.
not true, she also flicked a bloody booger at her. That was the move of the fight.

Back