The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

I was going to quote in those who called me fat but there were too many.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.
How'd that dress fit though?

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.

Would.

For some reason I thought you were black.

8QLz3ND.jpg

The shirt would fit if you didn’t have shoulder and chest hair as long and bushy as your beard.
Get manscaping

I just wish there was consistency. I bought an Ellesse (spelling) hoody the other week. Large was too small. So I thought "XL will be perfect".

XL arrives. TOO SMALL AGAIN. The size difference was TINY.

I'm a large in everything ffs.

Ellesse is a European company, all the brands in europe like burberry gucci run a size size and a half small

the no socks thing, you now get these in men's sizes

vcBumVo.jpg

I have to confess I bought a pair in the summer, but when you look down, It looks like you're wearing women's shoes, and while I write this, i'm wondering if the bigger sizes are due to the rises in trannies and crossdressers. <{clintugh}>
I almost liked this post. What is happening to me

The problem I always had is that some of the stores seem to make clothes for men who are 5'9" and 250 pounds. The sizes don't get much longer as they go up they just get wider!! Give me some athletic cut clothes....but not the "skinny" crap. There is a different between thin/skinny and athletic cut.

I'm 40. Don't lift. I wear jeans and shorts.
I'm at that weird stage when I no longer have a clue what to wear on my legs when it's cold and unless you workout (like yourself) I think dudes my age in sweats look like drug dealing chavs.

Do you look like rugged man?

Have you seen how women dress? Nobody’s clothes fit.

Slavic tuxedo ftw

RKKOcQI.jpg

Fuck jeans. I like to actually have blood flow to my balls.

being a thinner guy, it's actually much better for me
slim fit clothes fit exponentially better than normal/loose fitting pants and such, especially for like slacks and dress shirts

I cant take a man serious who dresses like the op pic does.

Do yourselves a favor and watch some u tube vids on how to dress- rmrs, alpha m, gentleman within, etc.. some of u turds need to step up your style game.

Cargo shorts??? Blech!
you watch jose zuniga from teaching mens fashion? he had a faceoff challenge with aaron from alpha m

8QLz3ND.jpg

Your beard needs to lose some weight...... it's too alpha.<Deported1>

But seriously, everything seems to be designed and geared towards 15 - 25 year olds. And much like women's clothes, men's clothes suffers from the same "designed by gay guys"(not that there's anything wrong with that). If you've seen men in a fashion show, they range from waif fem guys to athletic olympic swimmer type builds. Both make up a very small segment of the adult male population.

That shit rips when I squat to grab something, fuck jeans.

Spent an entire day at work getting made fun of because my jeans tore from the groin to the knee.

Whilst at work, I tried to demonstrate a double leg shot to a colleague (as I had started to train in MMA), in the baggage hall of a major airport.

As soon as I dropped down, I completely tore apart the seam of my trousers from the top of my groin, to just above my arse.

I basically had to ask my colleague to run to the office, grab my long coat and all I did for two hours was sit down, out of sight whilst trying to cover my boxers and sticking out bulge as much as I could.

Anyway, I’m a 34 inch leg and most jean sizes that I see for such a leg are 34 inch waists. The legs actually shorten the wider the waist (I am a 38, but maxed at 42 a year ago).

A 34 inch leg and a 34 inch waist? Stick man.

Back