Lawyer and self-described 'most well-known and requested top law tutor' goes on racist tirade over '

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have a plan. She can show her commitment to redemption and the Asian people by going out with a certain Vietnamese gun rights attorney who lives within a few miles of her. And in all seriousness this is what is wrong with this country nowadays. Girl makes a post on her personal social media and now people are trying to lynch her. And I don't see what she said that is not factually accurate. I date almost exclusively white women because Asian women do act that way.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...acist-tirade-crazy-rich-asians-175559749.html

An Orange County, Calif., lawyer is facing backlash after screenshots of a since-deleted Facebook post made on her personal account was shared on a Chapman Law Alumnipage by another user.

Christina Ignatius, who describes herself as “the most well-known, most respected, and most requested law tutor in the nation” on her tutoring website as well as on her Wrongful Death Lawyer website, wrote a racially charged post that stemmed from the release of Crazy Rich Asians, the first film by a major Hollywood studio to feature a majority Asian cast in 25 years. The lawyer and law tutor wrote that the film, based on Kevin Kwan’s bestselling novel of the same name, reminded her of “all the Asians who flooded into Orange County” and “took over our mall.”

The tirade was captured in screenshots by a member of the private group and provided to Yahoo Lifestyle.

According to an administrator of the private Facebook group, who spoke on condition of anonymity, Ignatius had already been removed from the alumni group’s page for an unrelated reason before she wrote the posts that were shared within the group.

photo.php

16142233_172761453209944_5169515139176555650_n.jpg

15193528_117716685381088_3387563497802333121_n.jpg

photo.php

Last edited:
Your title doesn't match the opening paragraph of your post so... well... I'm super confused.

rich white woman is racist...what's to debate here?

Nobody has ever heard of this idiot. Who cares.

rich white woman is racist...what's to debate here?

Whether it is okay to public shame people for something they said in a private context Its not like she said this at a public event or anything.

Whether it is okay to public shame people for something they said in a private context Its not like she said this at a public event or anything.

What is there to do about it? Nothing, it's out. Everyone knows. Moral of the story, don't talk to blabbermouths.

LMAO. She's gonna get roasted bad but seems like there was a little satire behind it....or maybe not.

You can tell already that Asians are the next group to get targeted. They are a more disciplined culture so its hard to step on them, but people will always find ways, e.g. eating dogs, bad drivers, being rich???...that one never made sense to me. They are buying all the property in the US because they can. I know its scary but thats what people with money do, they buy real property.

Anyways, I thought she was cute with her little temper tantrum.

Don't care.

Asians are flooding Cali, and most lawyers are assholes. Seems about right to me.

Racism just makes her hotter imo

I agree. I realized I have 4 mutual linkedin in connections with her. If I meet her I might try my mettle and see what happens.

Lets take an isolated incident and then use to cast wide sweeping generalizations about large groups of people, primarily focusing on how they are leading to the downfall of civilization.

I guess my opinion would depend on whether there's really an influx of annoying rich Asians in orange county, or not. She sounds kinda drunk or high, that or the weird wording is explaining by intentional weird satire.

Lets take an isolated incident and then use to cast wide sweeping generalizations about large groups of people, primarily focusing on how they are leading to the downfall of civilization.

Wow no one is suggesting that the Asians in Orange County are leading to anyones downfall. Asians in OC are the Vietnamese. And the Vietnamese are here to take care of all your engineering, IT and civil rights litigation needs. We are a quiet people leading to no one's downfall. You should be posting what you posted in the thread about the South Asians. They are the ones trying to destroy America.

Wow no one is suggesting that the Asians in Orange County are leading to anyones downfall. Asians in OC are the Vietnamese. And the Vietnamese are here to take care of all your engineering, IT and civil rights litigation needs. We are a quiet people leading to no one's downfall. You should be posting what you posted in the thread about the South Asians. They are the ones trying to destroy America.

TBH i didnt read the OP and I have no idea what you are talking about.

But you proved my point perfectly which is really cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back