PWD 641: I love trash edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICP 4 HOF sign. <Lmaoo>
01_60ddfe63-8266-4205-8a5f-e8bcbf0a78c3_large.jpg

No Frontiersmen in the WWE Universe

Theres no sportsmen in the wwe besides brock ? Doesnt Braun at least shoot ?

I could see it being true though its hard to hunt and be in the woods when you are gone 300 days a year

@Frank23 DDP said a bunch of bro science on Rogan today and Rogan just shilled for it. SMFH

I was hoping that Sunday's debacle would have caused MellaFanWally to delete his social media and rethink his life. It isn't happening.

with their appreciation for the outdoors, pickups and country music

coal burning stove no natural gas
and if that aint country ......

Well I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
and I went to pick her up in the rain
but before i could get to the station in the pickup truck
she got run over by a damned old train

Loudmouth in the corners gettin to me
talkin bout my earings and my hair .......

ya gotta know how to fuck em daughter know how to suck em daughter know how to take their money and know when to cry

They removed all of that guys songs down at my local bar :(

My bar doesnt appreciate country music in the slightest

Dally plugging the indies. Joe Rogan is officially #ALLIN

The DDP Y stuff gets repetitive.

I had a feeling he would push his Yoga crap, but I'm hoping Rogan will let him get his shit in then ask him some real questions. Sounds like Joe is just laughing and sucking dick, though.

I had a feeling he would push his Yoga crap, but I'm hoping Rogan will let him get his shit in then ask him some real questions. Sounds like Joe is just laughing and sucking dick, though.
That’s how you know he’s not into it

Nope they really talk like that. It is the natural cadence of where they come from.

Jesus and people think living in Detroit sucks . Thats gotta be hell on earth. Buncha loud obnoxious bitches .

Big Joe just collecting dem checks
There was a little bit of a condescending laugh when Page was so proud of winning the strap over Flair, Hogan and Sting and I didn’t like it a damn bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back