Khabib details his strategy against McGregor (takedowns, left hand)

Mendes had Conor on his back because he's the only wrestler Conor has ever faced. Who are you trying to kid?

Khabib would absolutely handle Mendes, and Conor on the same night. You're comparing a FW to a guy who manhandles Rockhold and is said to feel like a LHW/HW to those who have been underneath him.

He has way more of a diverse range of td's than Mendes and a single to close the distance which is superior against Conor's wide sprawling stance than a power double.

Khabib also has vastly superior top control. Conor won't be let up. He's nearly defenseless off his back. Khabib will eat him alive.
Mendes an inflated BW, Khabib a LW/WW - well yes I'd assume he would be able to beat Mendes.

You're too emotionally invested bud, jog on. I'm tired of discussing this sort of stuff with posters that can't factor in all the variables. Same shit was said for Nate 2, mendes, aldo, eddie....same shit different fight. In a couple of months you'll be saying the same thing but swapping khabib for Fergie.

Kebab has been fed bums his entire career, will be sweet watching him get KOd stiff by a real thorough bred alpha male. War Conor
Conor has been fed midgets and strikers in his entire career.

The only times he wasn't were against Nate (non midget) and Mendes (wrestler) and the only reason he took those unfavorable matchups is because they had no training camps and were last minute fill ins. Both of them gave him fits. Wake up and smell the roses.

27-0

Mendes an inflated BW, Khabib a LW/WW - well yes I'd assume he would be able to beat Mendes.

You're too emotionally invested bud, jog on. I'm tired of discussing this sort of stuff with posters that can't factor in all the variables. Same shit was said for Nate 2, mendes, aldo, eddie....same shit different fight. In a couple of months you'll be saying the same thing but swapping khabib for Fergie.
Khabib is the favorite for a reason. GSP picked Khabib against Conor, the same guy that picked Conor over Diaz 2 and Alvarez. Not because he's emotionally invested, but because, being the GOAT, he understands how easy it is to nullify a single weapon (left hand) if you can actually wrestle.

The only times he wasn't were against Nate (non midget) and Mendes (wrestler) and the only reason he took those unfavorable matchups is because they had no training camps and were last minute fill ins. Both of them gave him fits. Wake up and smell the roses.

27-0
Mendes? Last time I checked, he was unconscious. He punched like a flyweight and hit the deck like a bitch. What has he done since? Back to Fight Night prelims lol.
And Diaz has been so shook since Conor rearranged his face in the rematch, only now 2 years after his last fight is he considering fighting again. Thats what Conor does, takes your soul and buries your career.

It isn't at all. Stubborn fighters are poor at cutting weight. Once their mind is made up it's over. Bobby Southworth is the perfect example. If it was rubbish he wouldn't have missed weight multiple times. Other fighters get it done and put the trust in their teams e.g Conor vs. Mendes - despite the knee injury he still make the cut.

hqdefault.jpg
Sherdog - Weight cutting is terrible, fighters are putting their health at risk!

Also sherdog - Khabib is pig headed not cut the last couple pounds!

Sherdog - Weight cutting is terrible, fighters are putting their health at risk!

Also sherdog - Khabib is pig headed not cut the last couple pounds!
For the simple minded you can have that reaction.

Or alternatively - fight at the correct weight or work on your diet. If you commit to that division act like a professional and get it done. If you can't, move up. Or cop it on the chin and not make excuses and go into hiding because you can't handle the attention of missing weight, screwing fergie over, and wasting people's money.

27-0
Conor has faced tougher match ups than Khabib. Lee, Gaethje, Ferguson, etc. Are all incredibly tough match ups for him and he's avoided them all. Kevin Lee imo is a better version of Khabib who actually has legit stand up skills and can move his feet and wont be as easily taken down which means he will tee off on Khabib on the feet. Tony is comfortable off his back so he wont mind if it goes to the ground. Gaethjje will turn it into a brutal war.

Let's not forget that Khabib has missed weight twice at 155 and should be fighting at 170 but we all know what a guy like Woodley or Maia or Colby could do to him.

Look man, Khabib is great but he is overrated given his UFC resume. It's obvious to anybody who has eyes that this guy is one dimensional.

For the simple minded you can have that reaction.

Or alternatively - fight at the correct weight or work on your diet. If you commit to that division act like a professional and get it done. If you can't, move up. Or cop it on the chin and not make excuses and go into hiding because you can't handle the attention of missing weight, screwing fergie over, and wasting people's money.
I completely agree on this. Wouldnt say im simple minded though

Conor has faced tougher match ups than Khabib. Lee, Gaethje, Ferguson, etc. Are all incredibly tough match ups for him and he's avoided them all. Kevin Lee imo is a better version of Khabib who actually has legit stand up skills and can move his feet and wont be as easily taken down which means he will tee off on Khabib on the feet. Tony is comfortable off his back so he wont mind if it goes to the ground. Gaethjje will turn it into a brutal war.

Let's not forget that Khabib has missed weight twice at 155 and should be fighting at 170 but we all know what a guy like Woodley or Maia or Colby could do to him.

Look man, Khabib is great but he is overrated given his UFC resume. It's obvious to anybody who has eyes that this guy is one dimensional.
Maybe you don't understand how this sport works, but a power striker, with weak wrestling, like Conor, fares extremely well against other strikers and little people. IE: Everyone he's fought against except Nate (regular sized person) and Mendes (wrestler)... unsurprisingly, the two toughest matchups of his career.

Maybe you don't understand how this sport works, but a power striker, with weak wrestling, like Conor, fares extremely well against other strikers and little people. IE: Everyone he's fought against except Nate (regular sized person) and Mendes (wrestler)... unsurprisingly, the two toughest matchups of his career.
Holloway, Poirer and Alvarez are midgets now? Aldo was also supposed to be a tough match up for Conor becuz muh leg kicks. Alvarez's wrestling was also supposed to cause problems. Once again you probably forgot because you have selective amnesia since you're high off sniffing Khabib's ball sweat all day long.

Anyway why didn't you respond to the guys I listed? Khabib has yet to face a match up that wasn't in favor and has avoided his toughest matchups at LW and is ducking an entire division.

I think generally things are less simple than you make them out to be but as a nuthugger you can't think beyond your own interpretation of the facts instead of seeing things from a different view.

Holloway, Poirer and Alvarez are midgets now? Aldo was also supposed to be a tough match up for Conor becuz muh leg kicks. Alvarez's wrestling was also supposed to cause problems. Once again you probably forgot because you have selective amnesia since you're high off sniffing Khabib's ball sweat all day long.

Anyway why didn't you respond to the guys I listed? Khabib has yet to face a match up that wasn't in favor and has avoided his toughest matchups at LW and is ducking an entire division.

I think generally things are less simple than you make them out to be but as a nuthugger you can't think beyond your own interpretation of the facts instead of seeing things from a different view.
Khabib ducking the entire division? stfu.

Tony Ferguson just pulled out on him.

All those guys you listed for Conor are strikers. You seem like a casual who is not cerebral enough for this discussion. Go now.

Khabib ducking the entire division? stfu.

Tony Ferguson just pulled out on him.

All those guys you listed for Conor are strikers. You seem like a casual who is not cerebral enough for this discussion. Go now.
Yes hes ducking the entire 170 division and has for a while.

I'm a casual but all 1000+ of your posts are about Khabib, Conor and this fight. Lmao.

Get a life you dork you're an embarrassment to Khabib fans worldwide.

Yes hes ducking the entire 170 division and has for a while.

I'm a casual but all 1000+ of your posts are about Khabib, Conor and this fight. Lmao.

Get a life you dork you're an embarrassment to Khabib fans worldwide.
A brand new whitebelt alt account hiding behind his main trying to play the "forum cool guy" card <45>

A brand new whitebelt alt account hiding behind his main trying to play the "forum cool guy" card <45>
You've signed up less than 2 weeks before me and you're acting like you're a veteran here, lol. It's obvious you're a troll at this point. If Conor wins you'll probably make another account sucking off Conor because you only care about attention.

It would be dumb of him if he took the "swangin' n' bangin'" route.

Back