Nicco's public statement is genuinely extraordinary

LOL at:
"Valentina) has said are completely false and nowhere near the truth. Her idea of the reality is so far fetched so the fact that she trained for me 3 times must mean a couple things, she’s obsessed with me and has too much time on her hands. Not only has she been disrespect and jealous of my efforts and accomplishments "

Sad thing is Nicco dont understand Val is NOT obsessed with her but winning the belt!
The jealous part I wont even comment on.. thats next level delusional.

The disease aspect would NOT work both ways. The Eurasian landmass (plus Africa) experienced millennia of trade, livestock domestication, farming, and the development of urban centers--all of which combined gave rise to new diseases that Europeans built up immunity to over time. The Americas did not have the same level of development. As a result, there were far fewer diseases in the Americas that could kill a European than vice-versa. Read "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond. Should be required reading in high schools.
Great book, should be read by everyone

The phrase "bullied champion" kinda irritates. It's completely wrong mindset.

Mighty Mouse , for example, said that UFC tried to bully him but he refused to be forced to fight on their terms.
Thr keyword hete is "tried": this is the correct champion mentality.

Champion cannot be a victim.

Definitely, she doesn't have the champ mindset and that's probably in part(but not exclusive to) down to her having such a ridiculous easy path(relative to what other champs go through) to a belt.

She seems like someone that lucked into a situation that's way above her actual ability. Don't want to shit on her too much, so I'll cut this short but I think most of us agree that she's not real champ material anyway.

Brilliant deconstruction of an absolute psychopath and paper champion, TS. Thank you for that. Nicco likes to play the victim role that is so common in American society today. The boogie man of "haters, oppression, racism, sexism", etc. being used as excuses to dodge responsibilities for one's own shortcomings and failures. She was a joke of a champion in a joke of a division and she ducked the first legit opponent that she would have ever faced because she was unwilling to put on her big girl pants and "woman up" to her responsibilities and obligations as champion.

People are calling Valentina salty but Nicco is the definition of gotten to. Ive never seen any wmma fighter explode at someone the way she did to Helwani.

And also if she was actually forced by the UFC to come back earlier than she wanted it just confirms that Ariel was reporting the truth. Seems to conflict with what she said earlier about the UFC being fully supportive of her.

"I looked good at open workouts."
PGzX9ru.gif

I said all along that I would not blame her one bit if she dropped out of the fight.

On the plus side, this debacle will make me remember her name, something I couldn't do before this.

"It represents one of the most extraordinary statements I have ever seen emanate from a professional fighter"

Really? It was a pretty stupid statement but I've seen much much worse.

"all my continued supporter"
Never has a typo been more true

Nicco is on the MMA Hour tomorrow with Luke Thomas.

I cant wait. Thats gonna be great. Luke has already said on twitter he thought stripping her was harsh

Valentina basically wasted 2 months of her life in a gruelling fight camp for no reason, because you couldn't handle your business and make the weight you said you would when you signed the contract.

A professional fighter wasted time training MMA? Okay. The reason why a lot of fighters miss weight is because they are too inactive between fights that only happen once or twice a year.

We Are getting used to all the female drama now, so that is Ok, but why can’t they just rematch these girls later this year? This American girl surprised everyone at tuf, And beat some good fighters.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the UFC just cut her.

She's a worthless asset at this point.

Nicco is on the MMA Hour tomorrow with Luke Thomas.

I cant wait. Thats gonna be great. Luke has already said on twitter he thought stripping her was harsh

Will Luke play the race card? I suspect if Montana raises it again, as she did in her confused public statement, he will at least indulge her...

Can't wait.

LOL at:
"Valentina) has said are completely false and nowhere near the truth. Her idea of the reality is so far fetched so the fact that she trained for me 3 times must mean a couple things, she’s obsessed with me and has too much time on her hands. Not only has she been disrespect and jealous of my efforts and accomplishments "

Sad thing is Nicco dont understand Val is NOT obsessed with her but winning the belt!
The jealous part I wont even comment on.. thats next level delusional.

Lol the irony in her comment "her idea of the reality" it isn't "her idea of reality" it's the entire reality of the situation. Nicco fucked up and looked for a cop out and when it didn't work how she wanted she even played the race card.

That girl really is something else that's for sure.

Although I feel bad for her just a little bit I just don't give a fuck. She is the worst UFC champ of all time.

Fooking Kyrgyz people oppressing Native Americans!

We Are getting used to all the female drama now, so that is Ok, but why can’t they just rematch these girls later this year? This American girl surprised everyone at tuf, And beat some good fighters.
She should fight for the titleshot next - same was with Khabib and now with Tony

Back