Dominick Cruz's Training Partner Says TJ vs Dominick Cruz 2 is Set for December

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Hopefully the judges will give TJ the win this time when he beats Snoozinator.

#AndStill #BWGOAT #Killashaw

Moraes should be getting that shot and Cruz should fight Assuncao on the same card, winner of Cruz v Assuncao gets title shot with Cody facing Lineker somewhere in the mean time

I don't like the fight, Cruz got his butt whipped against the guy who just lost to TJ twice in a row. How can UFC deny Moraes? this stuff just proves that the rankings and wins don't matter, UFC books whoever they want

I dont buy it. Cruz was set to fight Rivera and then broke his arm. How does an injury propel you to a title shot??

Assuncao and Moraes deserve more a TS, but hoping that Cruz will win again the belt for a 3rd time.

Thank God no TJ vs Cejudo. Cejudo doesn't deserve that matchup. Let him defend at least 5x before trying to get super fights.

If Dom wins his smugness would ascend to a new level,

Can't wait! DomGOAT bless

TJ will destroy Dom

This won't be competitive, TJ probably KOs him this time

As a big fan of Cruz I rather see him in a warm up fight against a top 5 like Assuncao or even top 10 like Sterling who called him out before getting a title shot after two years and coming off a loss. TJ vs Moraes is fireworks and is a good co main for 232.

I don't like the fight, Cruz got his butt whipped against the guy who just lost to TJ twice in a row. How can UFC deny Moraes? this stuff just proves that the rankings and wins don't matter, UFC books whoever they want
Losting a fight 3-2 and outstrucking your opponent in 4/5 rounds its not exactly an ass whipping also dom is the bantamweight goat so he deserves it . deny Moraes ? What about Assuncao who is in a 4 fight winning streak and beat Moraes ? You are talking nonsense .

I dont buy it. Cruz was set to fight Rivera and then broke his arm. How does an injury propel you to a title shot??
That injury happened one year ago turd .

Losting a fight 3-2 and outstrucking your opponent in 4/5 rounds its not exactly an ass whipping also dom is the bantamweight goat so he deserves it . deny Moraes ? What about Assuncao who is in a 4 fight winning streak and beat Moraes ? You are talking nonsense .

That injury happened one year ago turd .

Cruz hasnt done anything since then turd. I dont even hate Cruz but getting hurt and pulling out of a fight shouldn't warrant a title shot.

Dillashaw leaves no doubts or gives no fucks for this one..Dilly round 2 via playing the tortoise and the hare as DOM IS CAUGHT WITH HELL AS "HIS FOOTWORK " HAS HIM BACKPEDALING AND EATS A COMBO that puts him on the ground having a seizure. EMTS and a bus have to maneuver inside arena and cage to scrape the little guy off the canvas

Razor thin decision that could've went either way last time. I think TJ will take it this time, carrying the confidence after taking Cody out twice after he beat Cruz

T.J will fuck Dom up this time, sadly for the latter he lost a step and it was painfully obvious in the Necktats fight.

Unless that fight was a really bad day at the office for Cruz, he is going to sleep.

Sucks for Moares, but I do want to see this rematch. Think TJ takes it this time. Not because of Cruz's injuries (the dude's baseline is injured), but because TJ will have learned from the first fight.

After this:
If TJ wins vs Cejudo
If Cruz wins vs Cody

135 isn't going to change.

Moraes deserves the shot, but..

giphy.webp

Assuncao over Moraes.

Damn. I like Cruz but he shouldn't get another instant title shot.

Garbage fight

Moraes getting jobbed

Is TJ doomed to just do rematches now?
Cody III and Barao III in 2019 probably

Back