How would one measure the influence of "social justice warriors"?

Attending lots of colleges lately?

Do you really think that is a requirement for having a well-informed opinion on the condition of higher education?

But since you asked, I do not attend any university at present. I live close to two college campuses and spend time there weekly, as well as visiting a third, smaller campus monthly. I also tend to follow developments in university policies more closely than other news subjects. Finally, I spend a good deal of time with college students each academic year.

It's sad how stupid people have become, and how toxic political discourse is.

Somehow the combination of the words "social" and "justice" have been deemed as bad, shameful words. Same goes for words like conservative and liberal.
It's like people don't actually understand the meaning of these words.

Do you really think that is a requirement for having a well-informed opinion on the condition of higher education?

But since you asked, I do not attend any university at present. I live close to two college campuses and spend time there weekly, as well as visiting a third, smaller campus monthly. I also tend to follow developments in university policies more closely than other news subjects. Finally, I spend a good deal of time with college students each academic year.

I would say that there are thousands of campuses available to American students across the world and all of them have very varied learning cultures and the majority aren't dominated by "SJWs" and I don't think their influence is greater than it ought to be. I'd say their influence is exactly the same as any special interest group that's ever existed on a college campus and they compete for that influence like any other special interest group.

SJW has become a broad brush for the modern Neo-Nazi that means "anyone that thinks or believes something I disagree with"

Where do you people see or run into Neo Nazi's in your day to day life? I have met one in my entire life. He went to high-school with me, his name was Sam. He had a shaved head, wore those type of black boots skinheads wear and wore the same jean jacket everyday. He would openly call people the N word and would joke about genocide all the time.

One day Sam got beat up by a latino and two black guys. He never came back to that school. That's my experience.

Where do you people see or run into Neo Nazi's in your day to day life? I have met one in my entire life. He went to high-school with me, his name was Sam. He had a shaved head, wore those type of black boots skinheads where and worse the same jean jacket everyday. He would openly call people the N word and would joke about genocide all the time.

One day Sam got beat up by a latino and two spanish guys. He never came back to to that school. That's my experience.

I run into them constantly online.

They're cowardly little bitches in real life and that cowardice keeps them from expressing their views openly face to face and wilt when you even have an actual conversation, even over just voice chat. The truth is they're really stupid and need the internet to copy paste their beliefs for them.

"SJWs" at least have the balls to express their opinions openly in a public forum, even if you disagree at least they're trying to give a fuck about something.

I run into them constantly online.

They're cowardly little bitches in real life and that cowardice keeps them from expressing their views openly face to face and wilt when you even have an actual conversation, even over voice chat.

"SJWs" at least have the balls to express their opinions openly in a public forum, even if you disagree at least they're trying to give a fuck about something.

I think you are more than likely just arguing with people who's opinions you don't like. I highly doubt any of the people you deem to be Neo Nazi's are even close to that. The same way all these 'Neo Nazi's would call you a SJW when you clearly aren't as well.

I think you are more than likely just arguing with people who's opinions you don't like. I highly doubt any of the people you deem to be Neo Nazi's are even close to that. The same way all these 'Neo Nazi's would call you a SJW when you clearly aren't as well.
I hear the term Neo Nazi on here all the time, but have never once In my my day to day life.

Most of the time in here, when someone makes a comment or takes a stand on something, they are immediately thrown into the extreme of some far left or right category.

Also, most arguments are made using extremes on both sides when I think most of us aren’t that extreme at all.

Trust me dude, I'm into some shit on the internet.

I interact with self proclaimed Nazis on the internet. I've been in Nazi political discords. I also play Rust.

Sherdog is just the tip of the internet iceberg and there are actual neo-nazis here, too. I'll troll with the word a bit, but I can spot the real Nazis/racists. They might even be in this thread.

Trust me dude, I'm into some shit on the internet.

I interact with self proclaimed Nazis on the internet. I've been in Nazi political discords. I also play Rust.

Sherdog is just the tip of the internet iceberg and there are actual neo-nazis here, too. I'll troll with the word a bit, but I can spot the real Nazis/racists. They might even be in this thread.

Like you post on Neo Nazi forums or something? Curious about this, as in you maybe go undercover per say to flesh them out.

I hear the term Neo Nazi on here all the time, but have never once In my my day to day life.

Most of the time in here, when someone makes a comment or takes a stand on something, they are immediately thrown into the extreme of some far left or right category.

Also, most arguments are made using extremes on both sides when I think most of us aren’t that extreme at all.

Politics bring out the worst in people. They also attract a lot of crazy people for some reason.

Before it ends atheists will be begging God to destroy the world
Rzznccy.png

Like you post on Neo Nazi forums or something? Curious about this, as in you maybe go undercover per say to flesh them out.

No, as a gamer and dark/deep web user I rub shoulders with some shady and shitty characters. It's not undercover work it's just part of doing business and/or having fun.

It's funny we're talking about this. The Nazi guy I've been playing Rust with just had a complete meltdown because we were playing with this 15yr old that was black/puerto rican. I don't give a shit what you believe or how old you are if you hit your shots.

That would be interesting. I honestly haven’t even seen a real skinhead in years.

No, as a gamer and dark/deep web user I rub shoulders with some shady and shitty characters. It's not undercover work it's just part of doing business and/or having fun.

It's funny we're talking about this. The Nazi guy I've been playing Rust with just had a complete meltdown because we were playing with this 15yr old that was black/puerto rican. I don't give a shit what you believe or how old you are if you hit your shots.
I would say dealing with people online is much different that dealing with people in real life. People take on a persona online and talk way more shit that they would in life. Just because they post crazy shit, doesn’t mean they would act on it.

My thing is, a lot of these people you game with etc or meet online on the dark web can easily play up a character. In terms on actual neo nazi's in real life, there doesn't seem to be many. That's a dying sect of people for sure. They are not really out there. I think there is still a decent amount probably, in hiding or whatever but even still the term neo nazi is used too frequently. We can agree to disagree.

I would say dealing with people online is much different that dealing with people in real life. People take on a persona online and talk way more shit that they would in life. Just because they post crazy shit, doesn’t mean they would act on it.

Exactly, that's why I called them all cowards. They believe this shit but they know they're assholes so they don't talk about it. The truth is they're generally shittier people that X-race/religion or SJWs they're criticizing. No life losers trying to blame others. They don't own anything, don't produce anything, and never will, so it has to be someone else's fault.

SJWs at least care enough to speak their minds on something. I'm not going to begrudge someone for actually giving a shit about something and then acting on that desire.

My thing is, a lot of these people you game with etc or meet online on the dark web can easily play up a character. In terms on actual neo nazi's in real life, there doesn't seem to be many. That's a dying sect of people for sure. They are not really out there. I think there is still a decent amount probably, in hiding or whatever but even still the term neo nazi is used too frequently. We can agree to disagree.

How else would you describe a "civic nationalist that believes in supremacy of the white man"?

lol these people aren't larping. They're just losers scapegoating.

Back