Colby further confirms the rumors: "I know they are trying to get Jon Jones for 230"

Why would some random WW fighter have secret information into USADA processes. I guess his name in another headline.

We've all heard the rumors. Seriously doubt this happens. Less than 18 months for a second violation of the same type? That would be a joke ... which means it's probably true.

thats what we do when we are loosing control

i sense high sodium in your posts

I'm not salty, I'm just sad that people think rehashing the same rumor for a month somehow turns it into a fact, especially when they clearly pulled the exact same shit two years ago.

I almost listened to it, but i didn't want to hear colby awkward trash talking.

People claiming they know Jones is fighting at 230 dont realize how this would make USADA look corrupt as hell. Even if they gave him a short suspension, people aren't supposed to know about it in advance.

>spills the beans
please dude I think we all know that UFC is dying to bring Jon back. They are just running in circles trying to legitimize this cheating fuck, tbh I hope he fights and loses to Gustafson that would be the funniest shit ever.

I will believe it when I see it

Colby about Trump:
"He's just a standup regular guy. Nothing else than the rest of us".

I'm not salty, I'm just sad that people think rehashing the same rumor for a month somehow turns it into a fact, especially when they clearly pulled the exact same shit two years ago.
I have changed the title of the thread to "further confirms the rumors" instead of spill the beans.

I hope you sentitve chaps are less offended now.

I said this would happen last night TS. Nothing new here. Jon reentered the testing pool three weeks ago. Also.. fight game. Are u people blind? Believing Jon is getting 4 years is literally as crazy as believing in Santa.

I said this would happen last night TS. Nothing new here.
490615.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>

But i guess ill just take the word of some random person on sherdog instead of one of the people being considered for the 230 ME slot next time

Makes sense.

Never going to happen.

CSAC meeting Jones literally told the commission that he forged the documents, didn't follow there protocol, and that he didn't have any excuses for the PED ("uh i don't know how it happend).

He's done

Yeah he's a moron for admitting that, but his CSAC suspension is over.

Edit: No suspension, license revoked until August 2018.

Back