***The Official Sanctioned GGG/Canelo II RBR Thread 9/15 HBO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People hating on the guy are hating on an ATG. He's the total package. The fucking guy just walked down Gennady Golovkin and beat the shit out of him.

He didnt beat the shit out of him. GGG hit him with the harder shots in the second half of the fight.

Glad I'm not a big fan of boxing. GGG won both fights. Total bullshit. Pacman and GGG have both been robbed multiple times, but Floyd has remained impervious to shitbag judges giving the fight to the loser.

What a joke. It's not about who wins, it's about who the crackhead judges feel like giving the win to, for whatever reason that may be.

Had it 7-4 1 even for GGG but it was close enough that I can't hate on 7-5 Canelo
My heart breaks for Golovkin though, he's not getting those titles back even if they go for round 3.

Somebody please shut kellerman up though.

canelo was the aggressor for the first 6 rounds and the last 6 saw golovkin backing canelo up and throwing volume punches most often. i do think canelo was MORE aggressive in the first 6 rounds but aggression and ring generalship are a big part of why this bout will be divisive amongst fans

Got ya..

Well I scored it 115-113 Canelo.

People hating on the guy are hating on an ATG. He's the total package. The fucking guy just walked down Gennady Golovkin and beat the shit out of him.

Oh, come on. It was close. What was your score?

But I agree Canelo is an ATG or on his way. Kid fighting pro at 15 in Mexico? He's still improving, will have a long career. He should fight GGG again next. I think he probably wins and outboxes him maybe more clearly and then move on with fat bank. He's definitely great, though.

Fight was close. I had Canelo winning by split not majority

Canelo has got a chin on him. Nobody takes clean GGG punches and lives

Never take these as gospel but fun to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back