Premier League Thread 2018/19 v14: International Break is Finally Over Edition!

Will Arsenal finish above Man United this season in the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've somehow managed to watch some games both yesterday and today

Gonna turn this franchise around, m8s

just binged FFS

All my cakes and a pack of mccoys

Taxi's & Aston Martins tho

He wasnt lying about himself. Daspy really is a racist cunt
Since I renounced my Democratic Membership, they've been at the door all election season trying to get me back.
The one yesterday wanted to talk immigration reform.

<{yearp}>

I've somehow managed to watch some games both yesterday and today

Gonna turn this franchise around, m8s
I've not got around to visiting that Italian deli you rec'd yet. On the to do list tho.

Had the braised lamb shanks at Zov's bistro by you last month. Wasn't expecting much, tbh, but was pleasantly surprised. Menu isnt that great but really like their indoor/outdoor patio setting dining room vibe. And i'm not an "ambience" type of guy.

Since I renounced my Democratic Membership, they've been at the door all election season trying to get me back.
The one yesterday wanted to talk immigration reform.

<{yearp}>
Did they tell you about your midget hero Shapiro shilling propaganda pieces for Manafort & the oligarch mob.

Them doomsday prepper kits he grifts might actually come in handy for himself yet lol

Did they tell you about your midget hero Shapiro shilling propaganda pieces for Manafort & the oligarch mob.

Them doomsday prepper kits he grifts might actually come in handy for himself yet lol
lol like some Democrat pollster would know who either of those people are.

I've not got around to visiting that Italian deli you rec'd yet. On the to do list tho.

Had the braised lamb shanks at Zov's bistro by you last month. Wasn't expecting much, tbh, but was pleasantly surprised. Menu isnt that great but really like their indoor/outdoor patio setting dining room vibe. And i'm not an "ambience" type of guy.
They have a really good lamb burger there as well. I have to avoid their bakery otherwise I'd buy too many sweets. They have this chocolate bomb there that's a creme brule topped with chocolate mousse incased in a thin layer of chocolate. Oh man is it good.

Still need to check out that butcher you suggested. Just haven't been grilling much this summer.

Congrats on 1st place @Da Speeit !
And with a straight footlock too?

My compliments to the chef !
when I saw a whitebelt enter our bracket
<31>

When I watched him wrestlefuck and smash the bluebelt I went to war with and barely beat by a point
<30>

Mad props to that kid, he's the real winner on the day. Gonna be a monster when he catches up. I slipped on my pull and he passed to KoB immediately, but I don't push away like everyone else, I trap the plant leg, push up and go out the back. He just wasn't used to that, so when I swept, we ended up in 50/50 and I can tell he just doesn't have a lot of experience there. Like I said, give this kid a couple months and he will be taking gold left and right and tapping fools. Trains at Evan Dunham's. Taking Silver in an adult blue belt bracket as a white belt is cooler than my gold imo.

Last edited:
They have a really good lamb burger there as well. I have to avoid their bakery otherwise I'd buy too many sweets. They have this chocolate bomb there that's a creme brule topped with chocolate mousse incased in a thin layer of chocolate. Oh man is it good.

Still need to check out that butcher you suggested. Just haven't been grilling much this summer.
Have you tried Curry rasoi point out ? Its in same business strip as Cream pan in old town tustin.

Its a dingy little hole inm the wall but everything is made from scratch & tastes delicious. cheap as fuck too.

do a thali platter at lunch that is like a small sample of several dishes they do. i prefer dinner menu but lunch is cool too. their lemon rice & butter chicken is top shelf

Have you tried Curry rasoi point out ? Its in same business strip as Cream pan in old town tustin.

Its a dingy little hole inm the wall but everything is made from scratch & tastes delicious. cheap as fuck too.

do a thali platter at lunch that is like a small sample of several dishes they do. i prefer dinner menu but lunch is cool too. their lemon rice & butter chicken is top shelf
You been to any pho places back home? Best in the country from what i've heard.

Wilshere cant get in a side that has Mark Noble in midfield lol

Surprised it took a month for Peligrini to realize he's shit, tbh.

Feel like pure shit just want my heroin taking Julian Casablancas back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back