Khabib want to change Conor's face..

We'll you're speaking as if it has happened or you will know what Khabib is going to do. He's going to need to exchange in some form if he's going to close the distance

No he doesn't, he can just dip to the left and spam low singles from outside punching range until he has McGregor against the cage, then smother him. McGregor can't counter with the left if he's just diving on his right ankle repeatedly.

Or he can just press forward with a high guard until McGregor misses a punch or he blocks a punch, then shoot. He doesn't need to throw as much as a single punch on the feet.

He has already said that his plan is to immediately grapple as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Aldo is very good obviously, but a much easier stylistic match up for McGregor than Khabib.

Also much smaller.

Khabib isn't going to exchange as much as a single punch with McGregor. He's just going to try to take him down and break his face.
Much smaller? Are you sure?

Honestly it would be so fucking hilarious if McGregor gets taken down and completely gorilla raped for 2-3 rounds.

The casuals would be so confused/bewildered.

I can't wait.

He's going to change it from this ...
images

to this

conor-mcgregor-laughing-300x225.png

Lesser fighters have tried and succeeded

aa73c134e0f834168937bb63482336a8
MMA math. Amazing to think this will still to be referred to even after he beats Khabib. Alvarez fight and Nate rematch must bring nightmares to Conor haters. PTS if they ever get brought up.

MMA math. Amazing to think this will still to be referred to even after he beats Khabib. Alvarez fight and Nate rematch must bring nightmares to Conor haters. PTS if they ever get brought up.

Mma math? You do realize I made a statement along the same lines as you right? When you do it, it is okay? And yes it will be brought up regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight because it did happen.

Mma math? You do realize I made a statement along the same lines as you right? When you do it, it is okay? And yes it will be brought up regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight because it did happen.
It did. The issue isn't using it, the issue is it's still used to discount Conor without factoring in the rematch or title fight. The more Conor fights the more pathetic it'll look

It did. The issue isn't using it, the issue is it's still used to discount Conor without factoring in the rematch or title fight. The more Conor fights the more pathetic it'll look

LOL yet you tried using it to discredit Khabib.

"Lesser fighters have tried and failed" is

1. Incorrect, Nate beat him and he's definitely a lesser fighter than Khabib.
2. MMA math.

These Conor fans aren't the smartest bunch...

I find it hilarious how anyone thinks McQuicktap will last anymore than a couple of minutes on the ground with Khabib pounding his face in without giving his back up or tapping to strikes.

Back