Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

Quote me making that argument.

So you're saying he didn't deserve to lose his job?

Apparently it is now normal to try trolling a national TV audience while you are at work, during a crisis, working for the coast guard.

Again, the fact he did this during a crisis is irreverent. He could've done it at ANY time and the left would've been calling for his job.

But insane to fire him.

The left now believes anything that triggers them is "white supremacy". They are the most insane people on the planet.

Again, the fact he did this during a crisis is irreverent. He could've done it at ANY time and the left would've been calling for his job.

The left now believes anything that triggers them is "white supremacy". They are the most insane people on the planet.

Lol.

You said I called it a "white supremacist" hand signal. I asked you to quote me saying that.

Are you saying you made that up? I don't want to question your integrity here, you seem like such a stand up guy.

So go ahead, and quote me saying that so we can move on.

He lost his job because he thought it would be funny to throw up some white power sign at work and embarrassed his company. Stop trying to blame "the left" for other people's actions.

The left kicked up a fuss about it, which is why he got fired. And it's not a "white power" symbol. It's a troll job, designed to expose how insane the left now is. And it's been very successful.

Lol.

You said I called it a "white supremacist" hand signal. I asked you to quote me saying that.

Are you saying you made that up? I don't want to question your integrity here, you seem like such a stand up guy.

So go ahead, and quote me saying that so we can move on.

Do you agree he should've lost his job?

Did this guy even get fired?

I thought he was just sent home for the day or maybe even suspended pending investigation.

He deserves to have lost his job for that crap regardless of the intent.

What is with the left labeling everything they don't like racist?

Do you agree he should've lost his job?

This is your favorite tactic. You realize you are wrong, and instead of acknowledging it, you try to change the subject and you hope nobody noticed. Everybody noticed.

It's no surprise this outcome satisfies you even though you can't know what he was thinking.

The reason why he should be reprimanded has nothing to do with what he was thinking, and I've said that like 10 times.

You guys don't seem to actually read posts. It's like you come into a thread full of outrage with pre-planned posts that you want to make and are intent on making them even if it doesn't make sense.

The reason why he should be reprimanded has nothing to do with what he was thinking, and I've said that like 10 times.

You guys don't seem to actually read posts. It's like you come into a thread full of outrage with pre-planned posts that you want to make and are intent on making them even if it doesn't make sense.

You didn't even address my post to you, don't come at me with this like you're interested in a dialogue.

so the same exact symbol is not only a 3pt symbol in the NBA by players (not white ones either), 'OK', the old 'Gazer' game from HS, and now apparently White Power?

wait, what
600x380

Back