Russian plane shot down UPDATE: S-300 for Syria

so Syria shot the plane down?

Israelis don't' use outdated S-200 air defense systems, they have their own super high speed ones

I am no friend of Assad. But its the same as in Iraq or Lybia.
You have no idea who comes after him. At least with Assad, there is some kind of "reliable partner".

We do have an idea. What comes after us lawlessness and terror groups in control.

Let's do the math on whether Russia or Israel has killed more civilians in Syria. That might be a fun exercise!

Meh,
Just a Tuesday..

This will be forgotten within the weekend.

Not a chance in hell that Putin would retaliate against Israel.

All talk, Russia is a paper tiger, Turkey purposely shot down a Russian plane and Putin did nothing.

He did do something.

He became good friends with Erdogan.

5b6d9dde0f25431ebc3d9ea8.jpg

The more Russian citizens you kill, the better friends you become with their "leaders". Just look at Finland and the Soviet Union.

Russian soldiers are treated as nothing more than expendables by the regime. They don't even have graves, names or a family.

Was waiting for TS to lend his particular brand of kookiness to this topic. Did not disappoint.

Last edited:
Not that it matters but the Russian Ruble has been mad suspect this year
and both the Russian Federal and Moscow Reserves are EMPTY

Russia can literally do nothing, they're not even a paper tiger at this point

I just hope Germany stays as far away as possible from this shit show.
Let the usual warmongers US, Russia, UK, France and Israel invade.
They have been doing that for over 100 years now they are not going to change ever.

German soldiers should only be used to take back German territories and or fighting the Asian Bolsheviks.

They have been doing that for over 100 years now they are not going to change ever.

German soldiers should only be used to take back German territories and or fighting the Asian Bolsheviks.
bruh your equipment doesn't even work, trust me, yall aint going nowhere

Reference: lived and trained w/ Bundeswehr from 09-13. I appreciate that Schutzenschnur tho

It's being reported by CNN that Syria did it but they're just a tool of AIPAC. :rolleyes:

He did do something.

He became good friends with Erdogan.

5b6d9dde0f25431ebc3d9ea8.jpg

The more Russian citizens you kill, the better friends you become with their "leaders". Just look at Finland and the Soviet Union.

Russian soldiers are treated as nothing more than expendables by the regime. They don't even have graves, names or a family.

That is not true.

And Russia got what they wanted from Turkey.

No, you don't understand.

“The blame for the downing of the Russian plane and the deaths of its crew members lies squarely on the Israeli side,” the Minister Shoigu said. “The actions of the Israeli military were not in keeping with the spirit of the Russian-Israeli partnership, so we reserve the right to respond.”

They didnt shoot it down though. And Putin said it was an accident and now netanyahu is kissing Putin´s ass.

Your dream of Russia turning against Israel and hating them is just not going to happen anytime soon.

bruh your equipment doesn't even work, trust me, yall aint going nowhere

Reference: lived and trained w/ Bundeswehr from 09-13

Yeah, you are right of course that would also be an issue.
But it is not just that. We should stay out of it from a political point as well.

Supporting the US in its endless oil wars has not been a good strategy for Germany.
In fact, Germany probably had the biggest downsides in all Western countries.
If anything we should be backing Assad here so that we can send back the Syrian refugees soon.

Lol at Isreal doesn't play that. It's like saying a toddler doesn't take shit from Fedor. It's true, until Fedor decides he is tired of that toddler talking shit.

Lol my point was if israel will shoot their own civilians who'v been there for 272646w81919years theyll have no issue shooting down a ruskie who got too big for his britches. Israel gotta be some of the most aggressive dbags on the planet...which i guess makes sense considering all their neighbors hate them

Yeah, you are right of course that would also be an issue.
But it is not just that. We should stay out of it from a political point as well.

Supporting the US in its endless oil wars has not been a good strategy for Germany.
In fact, Germany probably had the biggest downsides in all Western countries.
If anything we should be backing Assad here so that we can send back the Syrian refugees soon.
doesn't Germany get a lot of oil from Russia?

I imagine the sanctions put on Russia actually hurt you guys as well, I do remember the Esso stations being pretty expensive if we translated the Euro and L to G

Lol my point was if israel will shoot their own civilians who'v been there for 272646w81919years theyll have no issue shooting down a ruskie who got too big for his britches. Israel gotta be some of the most aggressive dbags on the planet...which i guess makes sense considering all their neighbors hate them

Israel is too smart to give Russia a reason to attack. Arabs like to talk about wiping Israel off the map. Russia could do it in 48 hours without using a nuke.

It's like World War II never happened.

Back