Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Khabib quivered like a girl having an orgasm when Conor mentioned Daddy Putin

He wasn't talking about the Chechens since he's pretending to be some great ally of theirs lol. He was talking about "the Dagestanis," one presumes, since I doubt he knows Khabib is of Avar ethnicity. Like the GOAT, Imam Shamil (عليه السلام)

800px-Shamil_by_Denier.jpg

Who the fook is that guy?

Ireland = Free Republic
Dagestan = Under Russian Rule as third-rate citizens

What's the real burn. LOL

Ireland was given their independence through the benevolence of the British Empire. Ireland has never won a war.

England used no Vaseline on Ireland for the better part of 1000 years until they were feeling generous and let them go in the 20s. It’s not like they were contributing anything to the world besides drunks, gingers and shitty sweaters.

Also for anyone interested about actual history, Conor is not kidding nor lying. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Shit is real

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors actually did fight off the scumbag English invaders/conquerors/slave owners (the English enslaved the Irish)

The McGregor clan were so "notorious" the name alone was banned in England

The McGregors were known for punching far above their weight and routinely tried to conquer the biggest and baddest foes possible.

This is probably why Conor always has a deep urge to seek out and destroy who people say is the best - and always tries to accomplish the "impossible"

It's in Conor's genetic history to seek out the greatest challenge possible and conquer it.

This is why Conor always wanted Aldo, always wanted 2 belts, boxed Floyd, always wanted Khabib, will want Gsp, will want a 3rd belt etc.

This is why no amount of money will ever satisfy Conor because the only thing that can make him whole is to conquer in a fight, and make more money. Its in his DNA.

Seriously, I cant stress it enough, go look up the history of the McGregor clan. It's fascinating

Only the toughest of McGregors would survive and live to pass on their genes.

So this means that Conor was bred from a long line of some of the purest and greatest of fast twitch warrior genetics ever. Conor is a serious serious specimen.

Conor probably has the most fast twitch of anyone I've ever seen in combat sports. When fresh Conor was even dodging Floyd and out-countering Floyd.

What's special is that Conor has the intelligence to match, and developed the skill based high IQ style to maximize and shut down any opponent

You can study Conor from any angle and it's fascinating. There's never been anyone in history like Conor

Last edited:
Also for anyone interested about actual history, Conor is not kidding nor lying. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors were known for punching far above their weight and routinely tried to conquer the biggest and baddest foes possible.

They actually did fight off the English. The McGregor clan were so "notorious" their name alone was banned

This is probably why Conor always has a deep urge to seek out and destroy who people say is the best - and always tries to accomplish the "impossible"

It's in Conor's genetic history to seek out the greatest challenge possible and conquer it.

This is why Conor always wanted Aldo, always wanted 2 belts, boxed Floyd, always wanted Khabib, will want Gsp, will want a 3rd belt etc.

This is why no amount of money will ever satisfy Conor because the only thing that can make him whole is to conquer in a fight, and make more money. Its in his DNA.

Seriously, I cant stress it enough, go look up the history of the McGregor clan. It's fascinating

Only the toughest of McGregors would survive and live to pass on their genes.

So this means that Conor was bred from a long line of some of the purest and greatest of fast twitch warrior genetics ever. Conor is a serious serious specimen.

Conor probably has the most fast twitch of anyone I've ever seen in combat sports. When fresh Conor was even dodging Floyd and out-countering Floyd.

What's special is that Conor has the intelligence to match, and developed the skill based high IQ style to maximize and shut down any opponent

You can study Conor from any angle and it's fascinating. There's never been anyone in history like Conor

I can picture you masturbating furiously while typing that post.

Ireland was given their independence through the benevolence of the British Empire. Ireland has never won a war.

England used no Vaseline on Ireland for the better part of 1000 years until they were feeling generous and let them go in the 20s. It’s not like they were contributing anything to the world besides drunks, gingers and shitty sweaters.

You act like England just gave Ireland it's land back out of the goodness of their hearts.

Irish rebellion. IRA. England could not contain. Now England is being colonized

Conor still speaks his language.

Khabib got owned.

McGregor's killing him.

I can picture you masturbating furiously while typing that post.
The fact thats where your mind takes you shows how suspicious you are.

Only the Conor's haters first thought is to go to sucking penis or jacking off. Incels and or people wanting to come out of the closet? You guys decide. Mighty suspicious !

Last edited:
And Colin is something like half English anyway. Lol what a dumpster fire.

You act like England just gave Ireland it's land back out of the goodness of their hearts.

If England wanted to take the gloves off, they could have and they would have destroyed Ireland, but they didn’t want to, mostly because they just got done fighting real nations. The Irish were used as cannon fodder for any war Great Britain was in for several hundred years. That’s how much Ireland was bitched by England.

But you’re right. England is being colonized right now because of the same mentality they had when they let Ireland go. No balls since the 1920s.

I love that. Colonizers having shit fits about their identity after they raped, pillage and plundered their way through other lands. To think that there's nothing they can do to stop it now is even better.

Now England faces the threat of the separation of the U.K. and becoming even more beholden to the U.S. as it becomes more isolated.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That's better than anything Khabib said.
and I know it's a joke but not all the ppl voted for that shiz, Ireland is as infested with the sjw leftist 'diversity is strength' crap as much as anywhere
Yeah, acting like a primitive twat would have gone over real well in the media.

Get out of your bubble.

You fought and you lose
... What is pathetic about that...

Back