Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

I don’t plan to spend a day without Proper No.12 in me hand.

For some reason I see this whiskey being for homeless people and teenagers.

Whiskey business is at a high mark. I’ve seen far worse investment decisions by pro athletes.

What does "proper #12" mean? I know nothing about whiskey

Whiskey business is at a high mark. I’ve seen far worse investment decisions by pro athletes.
Seriously, everything about this move is genius. He's getting into it while he's at his athletic peak, he's getting into a market that has room for growth, and he's getting into a market which already meshes extremely well with his brand.

What I mean is that the UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs UFC

Absolutely not remotely true
UFC without Conor fighting is over a $200m a year profit company
Conor without UFC has no fights & very minimal ways to promote his Whiskey

For sure
Even the most staunch Conor haters should recognize all that the dude has done and is doing to make fighting a more profitable career for the fighters...

Ofcourse broke bums have too much bitterness in they soul to ever give the man any sort of credit

you know what, i agree.

BUT.

I also think losing this fight or howevet many fights he has left will diminish his selling capability. its also a tad risky having the proper 12 logo on the canvas, especially if he loses.

you know what, i agree.

BUT.

I also think losing this fight or howevet many fights he has left will diminish his selling capability. its also a tad risky having the proper 12 logo on the canvas, especially if he loses.

Conor lost to Diaz & Mayweather & is more popular now than ever.
Ali didn't stop drawing when he lost

Even in the press conference he found a way to bring up Irish history.
That line pretty much increased sales by 20%.

Conor has proven that he wins in different ways even if he loses. Lost to Floyd, gained more fame and money. May or may not lose to Khabib, will be able to promote his whiskey

Even in the press conference he found a way to bring up Irish history.
That line pretty much increased sales by 20%.

Its pretty much why he agreed to the presser
He went from "no press" (before fight week) to realizing he needed to promote his venture
He needed this outlet & the timing was right
That is why he flew in 2 weeks early

Conor has proven that he wins in different ways even if he loses. Lost to Floyd, gained more fame and money. May or may not lose to Khabib, will be able to promote his whiskey

I agree, bit "his" whiskey is a bid misleading.
it is by Bushmills & he is paid to promote it & brand it.
it isn't like it is his company

For sure
Even the most staunch Conor haters should recognize all that the dude has done and is doing to make fighting a more profitable career for the fighters...

Ofcourse broke bums have too much bitterness in they soul to ever give the man any sort of credit

What's it like being so unoriginal you have to parrot another mans lines in order to appear the least bit witty? I can't imagine it's very satisfying.

Back