Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

sponsoring a shit whisky with your image so your fans can buy it with no knowledge of real whisky, Mcg is really smart knowing his dumb fan base will buy whatever he promotes. Me, i'll stick with JW green label.

Absolutely not remotely true
UFC without Conor fighting is over a $200m a year profit company
Conor without UFC has no fights & very minimal ways to promote his Whiskey
This is what the UFC wants you to belieave but there are lots of clues like this Whiskey deal

Conor lost to Diaz & Mayweather & is more popular now than ever.
Ali didn't stop drawing when he lost

whilst true i dont think connor will weather a loss or 2 from here on in particually well. his brand is tied to success, we have to remember that.

hes a not a cerrone or a rumble whos losses just get forgotten..

you seem to have a finger in the pie. how are wme approaching this ? surely they dont want khabib to win.

Would rather jack off with glove made of sandpaper than drink his shit Whiskey

Great move. I never drink and I would get some if I could find some.

whilst true i dont think connor will weather a loss or 2 from here on in particually well. his brand is tied to success, we have to remeber that.

hes a not a cerrone or a rumble whos loses just get forgotten..

It is yet to be seen, but judging from history a loss hasn't hurt him
if he loses 3 in a row by KO?
of course, but going from 1.6-2.0m buys to 1m buys still makes him a huge draw & rich

The whiskey ain't bad for a $25 bottle and its still pretty new. At least hes not going the bullshit ciroc route where fucking $20 a handle new amsterdam vodka is equal or better.

There's a reason he debuted the whiskey days prior to this confrence and pushed it hard during it. Win or lose he will be making good money, free advertising, and good sale projections on his whiskey. He just had a 25min whiskey promo free in the middle of NYC and over 2 million youtube views.

Get rich, get out. "I DO IT FOR THE FUN". He got the lovers, the haters, and the casuals so strung along its hilarious.

The whiskey ain't bad for a $25 bottle and its still pretty new. At least hes not going the bullshit ciroc route where fucking $20 a handle new amsterdam vodka is equal or better.

There's a reason he debuted the whiskey days prior to this confrence and pushed it hard during it. Win or lose he will be making good money, free advertising, and good sale projections on his whiskey. He just had a 25min whiskey promo free in the middle of NYC and over 2 million youtube views.

Get rich, get out. "I DO IT FOR THE FUN". He got the lovers, the haters, and the casuals so strung along its hilarious.

Absolutely a smart biz move but you got one thing reversed.
Bushmills released the product & that is why Conor flew in to do the presser 2 weeks early & fly back
He originally said no to advanced pressers.

Well if WME is not willing to give Conor a small partnership, he is smart to use UFC to promote his business. Others should take notice rather than complaining about Reebok.

Lol Dana is not giving TJ precious ad space for his seasoning, Conor is the face of the UFC and he gets special treatment, any other fighter tries this and the UFC would laugh in their faces.

I stashed a box of Proper No.12 under my desk at work just in case.

Well if WME is not willing to give Conor a small partnership, he is smart to use UFC to promote his business. Others should take notice rather than complaining about Reebok.

WME will never give Conor a real %

Why do you nut huggers think all this advertising is FREE? For all you know he gave up a percentage of his purse in return for the media buy. You think Dana did this shit out of support for his star? Fuck no..... he is charging through a reduced payout, leverage for the extended contract, or who knows just what the deal is. But it wasn't "Connor gets it for nothin".

Absolutely a smart biz move but you got one thing reversed.
Bushmills released the product & that is why Conor flew in to do the presser 2 weeks early & fly back
He originally said no to advanced pressers.
All planned imo. Went from oh yea UFC no pressers to "I'll do a presser but your gonna let me promote my new whiskey".

Back