PBP UFC Fight Night 137: Santos vs. Anders - PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

“Be a man and text me where to go.”

He was right there fam.

lol begging for the bonus sounds even worse when the translator has to say it.

LOL that was hilarious Sherman didn't want to go to sleep! he knee'd him like 5 times standing! wow

btw youre a pussy if you think that was a late stoppage. He was intelligently blocking blows, would you rather lose by DEC or TKO? TKO/KO is like a black mark on your fighting record everyone thinks you are made of glass.
Better to eat more and more career shortening shots that ensure you actually get KO'd earlier in subsequent fights so you can wear as your badge of pride how easily you get ko'd.

<{clintugh}>

I wonder if Putin is coming to the fight

giphy.gif
Head smesh take down

I can see that you have no fighting experience.
Real life isn't a video game dude.

Also show some respect.
Guy probably got CTE for your entertainment.
Yup. Funny how he first comments with a 'wow' at how much damage the guy is eating and that he did not want to go out.

And then he correlates bravery with a willingness to go out seemingly not realizing that such damage will make this guy go out earlier and earlier in subsequent fights. And I bet this same guy then mocks him as a glass jaw.

I can see that you have no fighting experience.
Real life isn't a video game dude.

Also show some respect.
Guy probably got CTE for your entertainment.
Get over yourself douchebag just because you roll two times a week doesn't mean you can speak for every fighter ever. You get few chances in the UFC and even fewer if you lose badly. How was I even being disrespectful? I was commenting how amazing it was that Sherman could take those blows and keep going.

The funniest part in the press conference to me was when Conor stood up and said funny stuff.

Back