Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy shit, Wally gave her a mug before... and she still uses it!

What?

Lead me through this line of argument.

If WWE used the same format that they used for ECW which was a middle ground between main roster and developmental, it wouldn't have been recieved so harshly. However, because it was adopted the name of an established entity, it carried over the expectations of what ECW was.

When you look at what NXT became, before it evolved further, they had main events like Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt, Adrian Neville vs. RVD, Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler, Team Hell No vs. Johnny Curtis & Michael McGillicutty, that's basically what WWE did with ECW, you had Undertaker having matches, Batista, Big Show as the champion. If that show wasn't called ECW, but had a different name, it wouldn't be remembered so harshly.

It's like the new Ghostbusters, it was an average move at best, but it had that name, which caused the vitriol.

If ECW wasn't called ECW, it would have lasted. It's literally what NXT became.

True if it was a new brand day 1 and not associated with ecw would of seen in a better light, it hit in strides during the morrison/punk fued and found its identity as a super development once the nostalgia of the originals is phased out.

Is it bad that I didn't hate the ending to Hell in a Cell? lol

If WWE used the same format that they used for ECW which was a middle ground between main roster and developmental, it wouldn't have been recieved so harshly. However, because it was adopted the name of an established entity, it carried over the expectations of what ECW was.

When you look at what NXT became, before it evolved further, they had main events like Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt, Adrian Neville vs. RVD, Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler, Team Hell No vs. Johnny Curtis & Michael McGillicutty, that's basically what WWE did with ECW, you had Undertaker having matches, Batista, Big Show as the champion. If that show wasn't called ECW, but had a different name, it wouldn't be remembered so harshly.

It's like the new Ghostbusters, it was an average move at best, but it had that name, which caused the vitriol.

Okay.

But OVW was the real WWE developmental. ECW was a shitty side brand.

Okay.

But OVW was the real WWE developmental. ECW was a shitty side brand.

It was basically the next level of developmental. That's why you had guys like Tyler Reks, Ricky Ortiz, Mike Knox, etc. The point was to bring them up, have them perform in front of the big crowd at a SmackDown taping, with established talent, to get them polished up for Raw and SmackDown. It was the bridge between OVW/FCW/DSW and Raw/SD. That's why you also saw guys like Zack Ryder, Scotty Goldman, Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov etc. They were guys who spent time on Raw/SmackDown, they didn't have anything for them, so they wanted them to try out a new gimmick, or just a little more polish.

Right. Now on to watching RAW from this week.

3CD0B02000000578-4190076-image-a-136_1486161477216.jpg
gallery-1485906353-screen-shot-2017-01-31-at-64538-pm.png

My God, what a besting! @lakersfan45, please record in your ghost ledger that Mr. Wolf bested you with Twinkies ice cream flavored brutality right in your asshole.

Gotta delete your account now.
The way people were freaking out about it, I thought it was gonna be some horrendous shit. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought.

Braun - "Everybody in this entire arena sucks"
Crowd - "YAAAAYYY!!!"

Nice one WWE. Got a face that the crowd was behind and now you make them insult the crowd for no reason. Because it worked so well for Becky Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back