Bill Cosby sentenced - 3-10 years in state prison

Strange. A lot of the same people that are wanting to see Cosby be locked up for life think that Kavanaugh is completely innocent because charges are so old. I wonder what the difference between the two is?

Apathetic either way tbh a lot of the "victim" testimony seems weird, but I also don't think he's completely innocent, so it is what it is.

Strange. A lot of the same people that are wanting to see Cosby be locked up for life think that Kavanaugh is completely innocent because charges are so old. I wonder what the difference between the two is?

20+ years

He was convicted of a 2004 accusation, that was first reported in 2005.

Bullshit sentence; way too god dam lenient.
He will probably be out in 3 years, for good behavior etc. He should have gotten life.

Bill Cosby is 81, he'll probably die in 3 years. So this is pretty much a life sentence.

They're probably biased against comedians.

One actually raped a woman and most likely a bunch of them. The other is accused by someone who barely remembers anything except the person she is accusing.

Last edited:
So, just curious, what evidence did Cosby have against him that Kavanaugh doesn't?

Since we're locking cats up and all that.

Cosby was accused within the state's statute of limitations, for one.

How about locking them both up?
If Kavanaugh gets convicted of raping someone in a criminal trial, presumably he'll be locked up, too. But he hasn't even been accused of that ... yet.

How old is he? Any amount of years is basically a death sentence.

Edit I don’t think this is a bad thing.

Last edited:
Cosby had decades of rumors flowing him before dozens of women came out accusing him. That sheer number of accusations did a lot to sway public opinion.

Teh Kav has only two recent accusers.

That being said, I have a pretty good feeling what kind of man Kav is. Hes not much older than me and went to boarding school not far from where I grew up. Suffice to say, I know the culture.

Was this the only case brought against him?

If Kavanaugh gets convicted of raping someone in a criminal trial, presumably he'll be locked up, too. But he hasn't even been accused of that ... yet.

Even if he is accused and there is DNA evidence of rape Kavanaugh will not be tried because of the length of time since the crime was committed.

Back