Did the techno viking really marry the dude he grabbed and pointed at?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
That's the story. He's gay, those two had "amazing sex" that night, and they ended up in a ltr.

I don't know if it's the saddest ending to anything I can imagine, or the happiest. It's pretty wtf either way. Kind of makes you look at the way he grabs his wrists differently, I guess.

You can find the story easily with Google. It looks like one source, with a couple others believing it. Is it true?

giphy.gif

That's how modern Germans roll.

TechnoViking might take men from time to time, but no way he has feels for them.

If true I hope it was completely non-consensual at least

That's the story. He's gay, those two had "amazing sex" that night, and they ended up in a ltr.

I don't know if it's the saddest ending to anything I can imagine, or the happiest. It's pretty wtf either way. Kind of makes you look at the way he grabs his wrists differently, I guess.

You can find the story easily with Google. It looks like one source, with a couple others believing it. Is it true?

That's beautiful.

tenor.gif

should be noted that durng the beginning, technviking defends a poor dancer from a man looking suspiciously like Randy from Trailer Park Boys groping her and walking off.

should be noted that durng the beginning, technviking defends a poor dancer from a man looking suspiciously like Randy from Trailer Park Boys groping her and walking off.

This is such a classic, it's better than most music videos, the way he leads the crowd and makes that guy sit down is such an alpha move.

To the original OP you fail at posting any articles or this very video on the least.

Last edited:

No, that was just your day dream

<{ByeHomer}>

Back