PWD 650: You can't triple stamp a double stamp, hoe!

Who?

• Dana Brooke

• Charly Caruso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iwki0u2f9so11.jpg

@GoldenAzazel might eat that ass if he was with her long enough, and she asked nicely. <{outtahere}>

You just stick your tongue down her ass. You don't fucking ask. You man handle her while you guys are fucking and you have your way with her.

DelayedInsecureDassie-size_restricted.gif

I don't get what you guys want me to do here. It's not something I'd imagine I'd be into. I'm not gonna do it too someone who doesn't want it. If somebody wanted me to, then I'd have to be with them for a while to know they're clean and I won't get diseases. How am I in the wrong here?

<{MindBrown}>{<huh}

I don't get what you guys want me to do here. It's not something I'd imagine I'd be into. I'm not gonna do it too someone who doesn't want it. If somebody wanted me to, then I'd have to be with them for a while to know they're clean and I won't get diseases. How am I in the wrong here?

<{MindBrown}>{<huh}
It's just like eating pussy.

Vaginas have the potential to smell worse than an asshole.

<{MindBrown}>{<huh}

just eat, pal

You just stick your tongue down her ass. You don't fucking ask. You man handle her while you guys are fucking and you have your way with her.

DelayedInsecureDassie-size_restricted.gif

The fucking English.

Excuse me, I was wondering if...if maybe...that is, if you wanted to...only if you wanted to, of course...perhaps you'd like me to...um, eat your ass...?

<Dany07>

I think @GoldenAzazel needs a strong male role model in his life to teach him the ways of the freak nastys.
I have my own weird shit I like, but that ain't one of 'em I'm afraid.
The fucking English.

Excuse me, I was wondering if...if maybe...that is, if you wanted to...only if you wanted to, of course...perhaps you'd like me to...um, eat your ass...?

<Dany07>
Why would I ask if I have no interest in it? I think you're misunderstanding.

The fucking English.

<Dany07>

I don't like where the youth is heading. I don't like it one damn bit!

Nope. Never been asked to and I've never wanted to try. If I was with someone for a long time and it was their thing then I might try it for them, I suppose.

You arent livin up to your full potential here brother. Sometimes you just gotta get nasty for the sake of it. Or like when ya get drunk with a girl and get freaky just to see how far things will go.

As a tip if you suck toes or eat ass they will let you do whatever you can come up with to them without objection. You gotta do certain thing to unleash a womans inner wild side some times

You arent livin up to your full potential here brother. Sometimes you just gotta get nasty for the sake of it. Or like when ya get drunk with a girl and get freaky just to see how far things will go.

As a tip if you suck toes or eat ass they will let you do whatever you can come up with to them without objection. You gotta do certain thing to unleash a womans inner wild side some times
Which is why I'm not gonna just eat the ass of some random person lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back