Work has gone full SJW.. Human Resources is now "People and Cultural Diversity Offices"

OP: "And then everyone clapped!"

x3BmTh8.gif

My work apparently no longer has an HR department. It's now "People and Cultural Diversity Offices". These brave SJWs fired my white cisgendered co-worker for essentially being too fat to perform the job. Who do these geniuses hire to replace him? An even FATTER middle aged female.

#diversity

Seriously this shit is getting ridiculous. I'm all for indiscriminate hiring practices but if the job requires a certain amount of physical fitness you should be able to hire accordingly.

I guess this is the conversation I'm trying to start.

Describe job and associated tasks, please.

Anyone working in HR or PR should be doing so on a volunteer basis. Matter of fact those positions should merely exist as a hobby outside of work similar to a gossip group.

Anyone working in HR or PR should be doing so on a volunteer basis. Matter of fact those positions should merely exist as a hobby outside of work similar to a gossip group.
Have to disagree about HR. You wouldn't believe the shit they have to deal with sometimes.

Well I dont really care but I did think it was kind of odd considering the numbers and the amount of women in management....
Imagine if you tried to start a Mens committee lol

Have to disagree about HR. You wouldn't believe the shit they have to deal with sometimes.
I wouldn't want to be in that position for sure. Calling the shots when two(or more!) adults can't function together in a workplace without conflict would be difficult to say the least. I'd simply fire anyone who isn't able to be productive.

They just started a womens committee at my work even though 65% of the company is made up of women.....
Kind of how we always hear about we need more women in STEM despite the fact that they earn the majority of bio degrees at all levels(bachelors. masters, doctorate) and just barely under half of chem bachelors.

No one ever calls for the reverse however, that we might consider pushing for more men in majors where they are heavily underrepresented like the social sciences or humanities.

I hope your company goes out of business tbh, you'll find something better.

I will have to go through my cabinet minister @Fawlty before I can get approval of you being put on the list. Will follow up shortly.
The subcommittee is all over this shit. I see no reason why we can't get the votes to put that chud on the list.
my posts are intended for the open-minded. you two and your ilk need a safe space to go to.

If you have a complaint, why not report it to your PCDO department?

Kind of how we always hear about we need more women in STEM despite the fact that they earn the majority of bio degrees at all levels(bachelors. masters, doctorate) and just barely under half of chem bachelors.

No one ever calls for the reverse however, that we might consider pushing for more men in majors where they are heavily underrepresented like the social sciences or humanities.
I say let people do what people want.

I know my work had a notice put out by HR for a training session on "how to avoid gossip and what is gossip"....

My initial, mental, reaction was:
"Gossip is being a petty little bitch behind people's back... how to avoid it? Don't be a cunt obviously"

Imagine being a grammar Nazi on the Internet in 2018
Know what's worse? Having a shitty whiskey as your avatar.

The hospital I work at now has a CDO.
Chief Diversity Officer.

The department I work in has 9 employees, I'm the only white male.

I thought we were doing alright, but I guess they want things more diverse-y-er.

Back