Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald 9/29 8PM ET Prelims/10PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Post Fight Show... dang. 6 am is going to be rough.

LOL Apparently, the Bellator's UK broadcast ran over and the cut to local programming before the main event started.

Peppa Pig is a decent show. I have young kids so I see a lot of kids shows, and I'd say it's one of the least mind-numbing.

There was no significant weight advantage. Gegard is just so much better.

nah, there's a reason why Rory fights at 170 and Gegard has fought at 185-205-HW for years. He's a naturally bigger guy.

That nose is just not meant for fighting... Rory should consider plastic surgery to remove it. Like so, birds and all.

vol4.jpg

Needs more birds.

Moose wants Lyoto. Lyoto Was live and Said he Will run through him again.

LOL Apparently, Bellator's UK broadcast ran over and cut to local programming before the main event started.

Yeah because Bellator is control of that not the distribution.

Some people are fucking retarded.

Now, Bellator still has the problem of who fights Mousasi. Carvalho is the pretty clear cut #1 guy, but Gegard runs through him.
he ws actually a pretty horrible signing IMO. Fantastic fighter, very possibly UFC belt worthy and way better than what they have, and he doesn't draw a lot of viewers. Makes no sense to pay him what the UFC should be.

Early stoppage even though Rory tapped?

Didnt see a tap and turned it off before a replay

Dont think rory was escaping but usually guys get a little bit longer to work their out of that spot

Off the top of Chael P Sonnen's head...

q5L9GeF.gif

Love how Moose went full lovable jerkwad

Rory will be alright

Back