• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Rosen is starting. Is Sam Badfraud hurt? If not, I'd run him into the ground. How the fuck does he keep getting signed?

Bradford demoted to 3rd string
Misses out on game cheque of 300k plus

Lmao at the balls on whoever calls the plays for the Colts to go for that. If I had known any better General Luck has a higher ranked official defecting in his ranks

Just saw Rosen is starting. Is Sam Badfraud hurt? If not, I'd run him into the ground. How the fuck does he keep getting signed?
He's not injured he just sucks. Rosen got an amazing possible TD taken back, and Fitzgerald has dropped two easy TDs.

Bradford demoted to 3rd string
Misses out on game cheque of 300k plus
I see. That makes sense, then. I mean ignoring the reality of him getting signed at all at this point.

The raiders just used a time out on a 2pt conversion lol

What happened at the end of the Colts game? I turned off Redzone for the Giants.

I remember when I got excited for NFC West matchups. It was a better time.

Like I always say, his agent should be a first ballot hall of Famer.
He needs to do a little pro bono work in a struggling area. A high school with a bad dropout rate, or Detroit, or something.
Everybody'll get a job. That guy can't miss.

He's not injured he just sucks. Rosen got an amazing possible TD taken back, and Fitzgerald has dropped two easy TDs.

Sam Bradford called me asking for a cabinet position. I told him stay home!
NOT a good quarterback!
<TheDonald>

Last edited:
The browns TE’s did a dbz fusion dance after they score the touchdown lol

Lol holy fuck
Lol raiders
Fuck you bryant

What happened at the end of the Colts game? I turned off Redzone for the Giants.
Colts coach went for it on 4th down and didn't make it, but they were in field goal range. So Houston got the ball with :24 seconds left and just slammed into FG range. Then Reich freezes their kicker on a miss just for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back