NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I always say, his agent should be a first ballot hall of Famer.
Adam Schefter reports the Cardinals have dropped Bradford to third on the depth chart behind Rosen and Mike Glennon for today’s game against the Seahawks. That means, per Schefter, that Bradford loses his $312,500 roster bonus for this week—and, presumably, each week he’s the third QB for the rest of the season.

Shit, they beat the Eagles?

NFC is as wide open as a whores cooch.
The Titans overtime driver was incredibly funny. Three fourth down conversions, one on a hilariously bad Eagles penalty. Mariota's last pass was beautiful, the catch too.

I'd like that Giants play to be called a catch, so I guess I have to consider that a fumble.

The Titans overtime driver was incredibly funny. Three fourth down conversions, one on a hilariously bad Eagles penalty. Mariota's last pass was beautiful, the catch too.

Sounds like the Eagles D is taking a step back like the Vikes. How did Wentz look in his second game back?

Sounds like the Eagles D is taking a step back like the Vikes. How did Wentz look in his second game back?
Wentz looked pretty good, a few bad passes but also a couple drops. He was going to the options that worked more, so that was nice. He was getting hit a lot though, I wonder how long he'll hold up if he's getting sacked like that every game. I think the Eagles will actually get better as the season goes on, but this was a rough loss.

What a joke they're showing the Chargers game.. There's more 49ers fans there.

C.J B carrying the torch for Jimmy G

What a club

Chargers finna get lit up by CJ Beathard. FFS.

Browns hand it off to their third best running back on 3rd and 10. Hue is the GOAT.

C.J B carrying the torch for Jimmy G

What a club
EoCSv8l.jpg

W6GXfg.gif

Oh, maybe not on that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back