Khabib Nurmagomedov Currently Weighs 166 Pounds - Will He Make Weight?

I expected him to enter fight week at 170 lbs.

So he is even in a better situation then that, he will make the cut if he is already under this heavy diet and watching his weight.. in fact a relative small to moderate water cut awaits him and he will be done.

I suspect he undershoot a little bit just to be sure for the big fight but still expect him high 170's at fight night or at the very list 175 lbs.

looks like he is on schedule. maybe he should celebrate with some dessert. anyone got any good recommendations?

Yes. If he’s 166 right now he could make weight tomorrow if he wanted to.

166 is pretty light. Fuck everyone who is saying how every LW is 200 pounds lol. Khabib is easily 175 pre camp, and obviously gets to the low 160s before cutting water.

It was reported by his team Khabib is around 190 lbs. when not in camp.

Have you got a source for that.
He cuts 45lbs to make weight? That just doesn't sound right.
Is this a 200lbs-Nate or a 5'10"-Eddie thing we got going in here.
Ali said in an interview. I think with ariel.

I dont know how drained his currently but 11 pounds is way within range of doable, especially for a pro. Not fun, but should be basic.

Ali said in an interview. I think with ariel.

Ali said it....Ok I'll take that one with a pinch of salt so.

I'd be guessing that Khabib walks at no more than 180. He doesn't even look jacked when he is on the scale at 155.

That's a bit much, I'd expect around 170 lbs to be honest.
there is a video (don't remember where) where he disused his weight at AKA
he said he's around 183 in camp, before beginning his cut (which he probably begone 1 or 2 weeks ago)

I'm just glad Tony/Pettis is on before so that if something does happen there's a good replacement fight.
Conor's on record saying he'll fight either of them.

I expected him to enter fight week at 170 lbs.

So he is even in a better situation then that, he will make the cut if he is already under this heavy diet and watching his weight.. in fact a relative small to moderate water cut awaits him and he will be done.

I suspect he undershoot a little bit just to be sure for the big fight but still expect him high 170's at fight night or at the very list 175 lbs.

Im thinking fight night low 180s or 180.l, but yeah as low as 177 or 178ish makes sense too.

lmao

he's lying dude. dont believe everything you hear.

if hes 166... that means hes already cut around at least 20 lbs of water weight. if thats true that means he staying at this dehayrated state for an entire week. He would be severely unhealthy by fight time.

If he had said 186, that would be more believable.

if you believe him, you simply dont understand the fight game and you believe everything everyone tells you.

I don't know but he has that Tyron Woodley/Max Holloway baby voice when they're cutting weight

We will find out soon. They will weigh him when he checks himself in at the hospital.

He'll never get close to missing weight again ever since he got a nutritionist, he used to be around 180 during five days away from the fight (against Horcher)

there is a video (don't remember where) where he disused his weight at AKA
he said he's around 183 in camp, before beginning his cut (which he probably begone 1 or 2 weeks ago)

this is closer to the truth.

166 is #1 bullshit LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back