PWD 653: Nak World Order

Best Movie QB

• Paul "Wrecking" Crewe (Adam Sandler Longest Yard)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunshine (Remember The Titans)

• Joe Kingman (The Gameplan)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is close to zero hype for Impact's Bound for Glory ppv next week.

id get banned for goin dark

I know right where to hit him to get him to wig out so its not fair

The thing here is you shouldn't share personal info if you can't handle someone talking shit about it because someone will try to use it against you. But at the same time you get these jabronis who will get personal but have never shared anything about themselves. Fucking weak amateurs.

The thing here is you shouldn't share personal info if you can't handle someone talking shit about it because someone will try to use it against you. But at the same time you get these jabronis who will get personal but have never shared anything about themselves. Fucking weak amateurs.

I agree

Im already aware that im fat and white trash so it really limits the sting of people pointing these things out to me :)

the trick is to not take the internet serious. like i clown on people so in return i cant be mad if someone clowns me. it's all in good fun. and no, i dont ever post anything to personal. the internet is full of weirdos lol

Will Tom Brady draw a big rating tonight?

Will Tom Brady draw a big rating tonight?

You know he will, Frank. Expect him to get a lot calls in his favor for him to get a lil push after they booked him weak.

Might just be me

but I found Reese witherspoon as june carter to be kinda sexy
She never did much for me but that “I’ma get that dick” lip bite in the Folsom scene was something else

<{anton}>

You know he will, Frank. Expect him to get a lot calls in his favor for him to get a lil push after they booked him weak.
Don’t they get Jules back tonight? Look for him to have a strong booking to get back over

It is. Did you know Trips and Taker are working?
I thought that the End of an Era match at WrestleMania would be the last time they faced each other. This time it must be personal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back