Locked PWD 1139: T-minus 11 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my nephew a Roman Reigns bleacher creature. My youngest nephew ain't getting squat though since he still has to pay his dues.

Got my nephew a Roman Reigns bleacher creature. My youngest nephew ain't getting squat though since he still has to pay his dues.

I didnt know they still made Wrestling Buddies, thats dope, he's gonna be pissed you didnt get him a Cody Rhodes, though

I didnt know they still made Wrestling Buddies, thats dope, he's gonna be pissed you didnt get him a Cody Rhodes, though
Well that would be like getting him Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge over Bonestorm.

You should join the Top Shelf Belts private group on FB, they make some badass JCP bootlegs.

Thats not gonna get me one step closer to a Cody Rhodes wrestling buddy!!

Just submitted a join request

They even have my beloved NWA National belt!

That belt is so massive that it makes the top look huge though, such a beautiful piece, the one you posted looks teeny like the AWA tv title that was a knockoff of the Andre

I tagged Jordan Blu in a picture of Junior sporting her jacket to let her know that he got it and loves it and that young strumpet didnt even give me a like or a heart or anything!
@My Spot I'm really starting to have heat with this beezy

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Maybe she doesn't have her phone on her rn because shes working a 3rd job to raise money to buy Christmas toys for the tens (and tens) of kids in her local orphanage

Maybe she doesn't have her phone on her rn because shes working a 3rd job to raise money to buy Christmas toys for the tens (and tens) of kids in her local orphanage

THAT BITCH IS POSTING ON FACEBOOK EVERY DAY!!!!

The Substitute 4

The premise of the movie is pretty basic and similar to the previous three movies. This time Treat Williams/Captain Thomasson assumes an undercover instructor identity at a Military Boarding School. Among the young Military Boarding School cadets is a cult group of white supremacists known as the Werewolf Company, their leader is Patrick Kilpatrick/Colonel Brack.

I would have preferred a history class with a speel from Patrick Kilpatrick/Colonel Brack covering KKK origins in the United States. A KKK history lesson would have added a little beef. There are a couple scenes when Angie Everhart/Lieutenant Jenny bares her chest on camera. I thought it was an okay movie if you get past the lack of depth

r/SquaredCircle melting down for some reason over Punk tweeting a pic of him and Corny. Even though Tony Khan himself admitted to listening to Jim's shows.

The Substitute 4

The premise of the movie is pretty basic and similar to the previous three movies. This time Treat Williams/Captain Thomasson assumes an undercover instructor identity at a Military Boarding School. Among the young Military Boarding School cadets is a cult group of white supremacists known as the Werewolf Company, their leader is Patrick Kilpatrick/Colonel Brack.

I would have preferred a history class with a speel from Patrick Kilpatrick/Colonel Brack covering KKK origins in the United States. A KKK history lesson would have added a little beef. There are a couple scenes when Angie Everhart/Lieutenant Jenny bares her chest on camera. I thought it was an okay movie if you get past the lack of depth

You didn't post about A Man Apart for the 37th time. You doing ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back