Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

0fSJ2SF.jpg

Rules.
1. Book Mami every show
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @KowboyMMA

Last edited:
Red Scorpion

A Russian Spetsnatz Lieutenant, Dolph Lundgren/Nikolai Rachenko is sent on a covert mission by Russia and Cuba. The mission is to infiltrate the North African military and assassinate their leader. After Dolph Lundgren/Nikolai Rachenko is betrayed by the Russians, he takes arms and fights alongside the North Africans. The movie is directed by Joseph Zito, who also did Invasion U.S.A. I give Red Scorpion a thumbs up!

I just watched Toni Storms entrance from last night, I love it, love everything about it!
The way she was hamming it up like a silent era star got a genuine pop outta ole Pete, no doubt about it

I bet it takes you back to your childhood

@My Spot Man that 1987 episode flew by, took me like a month to get through '84 but '87 was done in a couple days, sad state of affairs without O'Connor, I guess

I watched the new Melissa McCarthy movie where she plays a Christmas genie last night, it was alright, exactly what you expect it to be
Family friendly, sweet, a few laughs
4 thumbs up outta 7

It's supposed to be a work, The Clinch

If she's gonna stay big she needs to work on her moveset or her another knee will have a brace on it soon, too.

He's on one leg, he's lost a lotta blood but he is walking outta here!

TJ Watt just to a perfect Kinshasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back