Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also made a reference to a notorious old Hollywood pimp a few weeks back.

She said "if it's Mr. Bowers, tell him I've had my fill"

Apparently back in the "golden age of Hollywood" there was a guy named Scotty Bowers who was known as the pimp to the stars. Guy was known for sex trafficking young women and men to all of the actors and producers.

He was also a Hollywood gigolo that had a giant wiener, gives a whole new meaning to young Toni's statement <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

I'm glad RJ City is involved, guy is an encyclopedia for old Hollywood. He has been doing the old Hollywood deep cut references since he started his HEY! (EW) show a couple years ago.

Him dropping that Ben Mankiewicz reference a few weeks ago is probably what set the stage for him appearing tonight as well.

I wonder if Mox will go back to the E and collect those nest egg checks like CM Punk now that Vince is living in Abu Dhabi full time banging rats!

He was in the best shape of his life and obviously didn't have a bad drinking problem when he was in WWE. just saying!

Theres a salacious documentary about Scotty Bowers and he wrote a book that has been confirmed to be 100% true by every one of the old timers thats still alive

So, 5 days before I am to fly to Vegas, my debit card gets scammed, again.

Thankfully I was able to talk to the resort and am able to use cash for my incidentals, but fuck me am I pissed.
Had something similar happen to me. Had my replacement card mailed to the hotel and it was waiting for me when I got there. Then I ran into some issues when I booked other stuff with the new card because I used an American website and the credit card company was under the impression that my new residence was a hotel in the middle of Ireland. Had to use my debit card for the second half of the trip.

Theres a salacious documentary about Scotty Bowers and he wrote a book that has been confirmed to be 100% true by every one of the old timers thats still alive

I was just reading a little about him and he has some wild quotes.

"I've had sex with so many Hollywood stars, I never had time to see their movies!"

"Canoodling with a celebrity for $20 made more sense than digging a ditch for $10"

<Lmaoo>

We all need a little structure sometimes

I'm just gonna ask it, Mr Roll. You think Ol Mox is still sucking back on Grandpa's old cough medicine? It's entirely possible. The guy looks like hell.

Ol’ Pete giving me two Hollywood ragsheets in a day!

giphy.gif

Had something similar happen to me. Had my replacement card mailed to the hotel and it was waiting for me when I got there. Then I ran into some issues when I booked other stuff with the new card because I used an American website and the credit card company was under the impression that my new residence was a hotel in the middle of Ireland. Had to use my debit card for the second half of the trip.
This is the one big drawback to only having the one card.

I'm just gonna ask it, Mr Roll. You think Ol Mox is still sucking back on Grandpa's old cough medicine? It's entirely possible. The guy looks like hell.
I’d like to see him spend some time in the tanning bed and see if that doesn’t chance his appearance drastically

It is pouring cats and dogs by the bucket, my bros, by the mother loving bucket!
First huge down pour of the season, just went out and stood in it for a few minutes to get that full effect of some nice refreshing mother nature, felt amazing after 6 months of dry weather
Lifes all about that healthy balance, no doubt about it

It is pouring cats and dogs by the bucket, my bros, by the mother loving bucket!
First huge down pour of the season, just went out and stood in it for a few minutes to get that full effect of some nice refreshing mother nature, felt amazing after 6 months of dry weather
Lifes all about that healthy balance, no doubt about it

Were you naked, Ole Pete?

Were you naked, Ole Pete?

No, I was bundled up in my nice thick floofy robe, went and stood on the front porch so I could feel the sprinkles on my chancla'd feet and watch all the spray flying everywhere in the lights of the rush hour traffic as I stood inches from the buckets pouring off my roof right in front of me
Ole Pete appreciates the simple joys, no doubt about it

No, I was bundled up in my nice thick floofy robe, went and stood on the front porch so I could feel the sprinkles on my chancla'd feet and watch all the spray flying everywhere in the lights of the rush hour traffic as I stood inches from the buckets pouring off my roof right in front of me

Sounds glorious!

@Pliny Pete my schizo buddies were talking about sun tanning your taint for the health benefits. I may try that next spring. I'll keep you updated on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back