Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete I can't make birria like these guys, man. Its a skill and a talent that only the most soulful of human beings can do. And quite frankly, Ol Rex ain't on that level! When you bite into it, its like biting into the FLESH OF GOD!

KevinOwensCummingFace.mp4

@Pliny Pete I can't make birria like these guys, man. Its a skill and a talent that only the most soulful of human beings can do. And quite frankly, Ol Rex ain't on that level! When you bite into it, its like biting into the FLESH OF GOD!

KevinOwensCummingFace.mp4

I know how to make amazing cheeseburgers but I literally just ordered from Burger King anyways even though its only just two blocks from my house
Ole Pete is one lazy sumbitch, no doubt about it

I’m hot about it too. Lotta chatter that Toni and Skye could be a sneaky late MOTY entry. We’ll see what happens

Will Skye Blue be sneakily wearing a metal plate to counter the titty slap like Bret Hart did to Goldberg? It's possible!

Will Skye Blue be sneakily wearing a metal plate to counter the titty slap like Bret Hart did to Goldberg? It's possible!
She better do something cause that was a glorified squash match last time and Toni is even more dangerous now!

I read earlier that Toni Storm is doing a 1940's Hollywood starlet gimmick now, ole Pete likes the sound of that

I read earlier that Toni Storm is doing a 1940's Hollywood starlet gimmick now, ole Pete likes the sound of that
It’s the best gimmick going today and that’s a shoot, brother! The guy who introduces classic movies on TCM is doing her ring intro tonight. That’s the kinda stuff I love!

I hope she does the “ready for my…..CLOSEUP *crazy eyes*” spot

Rumor and innuendo is the crazy eyes spot is a shot at Hollywood and how they control and traumatize their stars. Toni Storm is playing 4d chess.

Rumor and innuendo is the crazy eyes spot is a shot at Hollywood and how they control and traumatize their stars. Toni Storm is playing 4d chess.

She also made a reference to a notorious old Hollywood pimp a few weeks back.

She said "if it's Mr. Bowers, tell him I've had my fill"

Apparently back in the "golden age of Hollywood" there was a guy named Scotty Bowers who was known as the pimp to the stars. Guy was known for sex trafficking young women and men to all of the actors and producers.

She also made a reference to a notorious old Hollywood pimp a few weeks back.

She said "if it's Mr. Bowers, tell him I've had my fill"

Apparently back in the "golden age of Hollywood" there was a guy named Scotty Bowers who was known as the pimp to the stars. Guy was known for sex trafficking young women and men to all of the actors and producers.
She’s into the deep lore. I love this woman!

And that makes me hate that damn Juice Robinson even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back