Locked PWD 1142: #Day2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinder here to save the segment
uLi1jLG.png

Jinder been dropping a lot of truth bombs.....the real voice of the voiceless.

Portland is a degenerate shithole

Jinder dressed like a champion while Seth is dressed like the bad guy in an 80s ski movie.

Some of the post survivor series Raws and smackdowns have been criminally underwhelming considering the talent back in the mix and popularity of so many names now, but tonight’s hasn’t been bad. I wasn’t tuning in last week and missed the Rock coming back and that stung lol

They call it Backlash: France because calling it France Backlash would invoke images of immigrant riots......political.

I’m assuming at least one camera man is gonna do their job tonight and get a proper shot of maxxines ass?

Bronson Reed watching Otis not dropping Ivar going "well there goes my spot".

Tozawa needs to start bringing a weight scale to the ring and call himself a super heavyweight.

I think I probably did years ago
Jeff Bailey was a JCP photographer in the mid 80s. So basically any classic moment that happened in 86 and 87 he was there.

Rollins sucks so much, I’ve never wanted a talent to disappear more. I needed to get that off my chest since I didn’t say it earlier.

Every promo is so smug and he acts like he has this organic trust and bond with the audience… Why the fuck is Dom getting booed out of the building but Seth gets 10 minute segments. They BOTH should be booed out

Rollins sucks so much, I’ve never wanted a talent to disappear more. I needed to get that off my chest since I didn’t say it earlier.

Every promo is so smug and he acts like he has this organic trust and bond with the audience… Why the fuck is Dom getting booed out of the building but Seth gets 10 minute segments. They BOTH should be booed out
Is the Dom heat heat X-Pac heat? I only just started watching again fairly recently so no idea what people hate so much about him cos he never does anything other than get heavily boo'd .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back