Locked PWD 1134: Giulia Sweepstakes 2024

Where Should Giulia Sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope real life angel Mariah May is booked

zesr67a.jpg
I can’t wait for Timeless Toni to take her under her wing and take over This Business!
7494c0a68a96bf36a2ad6ebb917c1637.gif

GTA 6 dirtsheets are saying they are going to charge $150 for the game.

<EdgyBrah>

Did Roderick Strong make his neck injury angle a shoot tonight?

I don't believe it, Bat. The Sean Ross Sapps of the GTA 6 dirtsheets can't be trusted! I bet it will be close to $100, though.
100 and then 50 for a season pass seems plausible.
rockstar is here so i may just have to storm the office and get some answers!

Ycexo1.jpg

Martial Outlaw (1993)

In Los Angeles, two brothers who are cops working for separate agencies are oddly assigned to investigate drug trafficking Russians. Jeff Wincott/Kevin White is a DEA Agent and Gary Hudson/Jack White is a police Sergeant. The plot seems shuffled at times, but that's forgiveable for the number of fight scenes. Plus you get to see what the "Russian Circle" is. Jeff Wincott/Kevin White likes to incorporate weapons in his fighting techniques. I recommend

GTA 6 dirtsheets are saying they are going to charge $150 for the game.

<EdgyBrah>

It wouldn't surprise me. I remember the head of the Dead Space games saying that development coats have skyrocketed and that hadn't really gone up with it. I can definitely see it, with the use of better technology and increased production times. It's just a shame that a lot of people are going to be priced out.

The cost of gaming has really gone up since I was a kid. It always used to be £39.99 max for a premium title.

It's going to be a hard sell for me anyway. I played a lot of GTA over the years and Online was when I started getting sick of it. If Online is any indication, Rockstar may have jumped the shark story wise.

Listen before it's taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back