Tim Kennedy on khabib/conor incident

5thDimensionMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"timkennedymmaWhen you have two champions pleading with you to start using your head and relax. Maybe you should listen. #ufc"

What a tool,I cant stand this guy. With him being a soldier,he is mad because a muslim fighter won tonight,plain and simple.

Listening to DC and Luke = Hating a Muslim for winning.

Sherdog 101.

There is nothing wrong with what Tim said. Why are u so triggered?

I can't stand Kennedy as much as the next guy, but Luke and DC were legit trying to help Khabib save his career. They were looking out for their friend.

TS, relax man.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with what Tim said. Why are u so triggered?

why is everyone triggered? conor has done worse things,injure people,threw water in a press conference,jumped out of the cage and got in jose aldos face. Conor threw the first punch whileon top of the cage

But what does Ja Rule think?

@BC

giphy.gif

why is everyone triggered? conor has done worse things,injure people,threw water in a press conference,jumped out of the cage and got in jose aldos face. Conor threw the first punch whileon top of the cage

Conor's wrong doing dose not justify What khabib did tonight, not to mention Tim isn't even defending Conor in that post.

Khabib throwing himself at a crowd monkey punching Danis was what caused the whole incident.

You don't have enough going on in your life if you are legitimately getting upset by a harmless Twitter message posted by someone you have never met and does not know you exist

Nice of Tim to take time out of his day of chasing Hitler to create this post.

Tim Kennedy had a funny interview on the joe rogan podcast where he was blaming obesity as the reason why no one wants to sign up for the military anymore. It was a funny interview youtube it,

I really believe having DC give you good advice is automatically canceled by Rockhold giving the same advice. Fuck that guy

Back