Damning unseen footage of KHABIB throwing FIRST blows

McGregor threw steel dollies through glass, at innocent people and women.

He brought 20-30 guys while he knew that Khabib was alone.

It was an attack with STEEL WEAPONS. He said that he would have KILLED Khabib if he had gotten off the bus.

Khabib confronting Artem for saying that he would slap Khabib when he saw him, then giving him a little slap in return hardly compares.

Nothing Khabib did tonight is worse than that bus attack. Nothing even comes close.

McGregor wants to attack people with weapons to "sell a fight"? Then he wants to be all buddy buddy afterwards?

Yeah right. Khabib made him eat shit lol.

So you are saying they both assaulted innocent people... and women? I don't see why people and women need to be separate... but that says more about you and what you think of women I guess... moving on.

I'm not here CONDONING any of their STUPID actions. At the end of the day... assault is assault... none of it was BETTER or WORSE than the other.

Anyway... you need to SETTLE down. I'm not sure if it's your LOVE of Khabib or HATE of McGregor that is getting you so fired up.

I can see that you think Khabib was justified in his actions and so were his team mates... and I'm not going to try and change your mind.

So you are saying they both assaulted innocent people... and women? I don't see why people and women need to be separate... but that says more about you and what you think of women I guess... moving on.

I'm not here CONDONING any of their STUPID actions. At the end of the day... assault is assault... none of it was BETTER or WORSE than the other.

Anyway... you need to SETTLE down. I'm not sure if it's your LOVE of Khabib or HATE of McGregor that is getting you so fired up.

I can see that you think Khabib was justified in his actions and so were his team mates... and I'm not going to try and change your mind.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

when "it was just a prank bro" goes wrong

Dana White has already stated (depending on how long he's suspended for) if/when suspended, Khabib is stripped.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...v-stripped-title-nsac-conor-mcgregor-mma-news

If you have any problems reading that, there's a video of said interview... you should be fine.
seriously fucktard.....it depends on how long???...did he say 3 months? 6 months? 8 months? a year? he was Vague for a reason...UFC doesn't have to strip him at all...its a choice, they arent forced to suspend him, just like they didnt have to suspend connor for attacking the bus or werdum for kicking edmund...AGAIN!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP you dont know what your talking about

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

He certainly threw the first blows.
You can clearly see Conor is getting ready to sprawl. I don't know why people say because he surprised Conor with that and managed to knock him down his stand up is good by itself. It's not. But the threat of the take down makes it effective and is forgiving of his flaws. Also after he lands the first take down and manages to tire his opponent out a bit their strikes have less zip, and he can be more wild.

The people that got into the altercation with Conor shouldn't have been there to begin with... that is the main reason that they are being cut and never fighting in the UFC again.

When they retaliated you mean? What's your source about whos being cut and who's not fighting again?

Hey I agree the second guy from khabibs shouldn't have tried to king hit Conor. But Conor did run up to the fence and try to blind side someone.

Look you failing at knowing about life

you realize I haven't talked about "life" what so ever right? Again, calm down, the fight is over, you were not in Khabib's corner, you don't have to flex on Sherdog, it's not that deep fam.

I don't get it... i mean I watched the same fight as you and do remember this moment also?

Yes it was glorious...

Watching a disrespectful prick get his ass beat and then his fake post fight respect thrown in his face.

Also getting dropped by a "pillowfisted grappler."

What an animal
He should be stripped of his belt and get banned from the UFC
Go back to Dagestan caveman, you're not ready for civilization yet

When they retaliated you mean? What's your source about whos being cut and who's not fighting again?

Hey I agree the second guy from khabibs shouldn't have tried to king hit Conor. But Conor did run up to the fence and try to blind side someone.

I was watching the post fight conference and Dana named the guys and said they were not fighting for the UFC again. Zubaira Tukhugov was one of them, not sure of the others.

I haven't watched the footage enough to see exactly what happened. But Dana was pissed about the fighters who jumped the cage to hit McGregor.

seriously fucktard.....it depends on how long???...did he say 3 months? 6 months? 8 months? a year? he was Vague for a reason...UFC doesn't have to strip him at all...its a choice, they arent forced to suspend him, just like they didnt have to suspend connor for attacking the bus or werdum for kicking edmund...AGAIN!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP you dont know what your talking about

I didn't say Dana HAD to strip him, I said he was likely. Can you not read you illiterate. pussy deterent fuckwit?

I was watching the post fight conference and Dana named the guys and said they were not fighting for the UFC again. Zubaira Tukhugov was one of them, not sure of the others.

I haven't watched the footage enough to see exactly what happened. But Dana was pissed about the fighters who jumped the cage to hit McGregor.

Fair enough, try and watch if you can. Everybody played a part in the scuffle, it wasn't entirely one sided. Sucks but this shit happens from time to time.

Back