• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

Lol, let the fakes begin. Fake pictures, fake stories, and so on. Videos > all.

How do you guys feel about this? These are the two guys that jumped in the ring and hit Conor.
Zubaira had a fight scheduled with Artem Lobov on October 27th. Islam has been on a tear as well.

PS: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregors-attackers-revealed-zubaira-13377348

eff conor for real but those guys absolutely were idiotic for doing that and should be punished

khabib im kinda meh about he went after one dude (who was practically begging for it) and didnt really even do much
conor even tried to follow him over the cage and started tussling with his dudes while on top of the cage

i would expect those guys mentioned done for good, khabib to have a pretty lengthy suspension(and fine) and conor to get a somewhat shorter suspension(and fine)

thats my guess atleast

Islam didnt do anything he grabbed conor when conor started swinging towards him at the end and just held him til it got split up. Khabibs brother is the dude in red punching him from behind.

They'll go to Bellator and make the same or more...

Their honor meant more to them than fighting in the UFC...

i would not call it a respect culture.
If you live in dagestan and never go to the mosque, and one day they ask you why, and you reply: "I dont believe in god" - do you think they would respect your opinion?

wasnt Islam in the ring, he was wearing a black shirt. red shirt came from the stands area

I didn't think Makachev was part of it. I didn't see him in brawl. Hopefully he wasn't. That guy has a promising future.

Islam wasnt involved

Islam didnt do anything he grabbed conor when conor started swinging towards him at the end and just held him til it got split up. Khabibs brother is the dude in red punching him from behind.

Islam attacked Dillon Danis, there is a video of him hitting Dillon on the back of the head.

Theres no defending what they did,they shouldnt have been in the cage.

The journalist said, but nothing was confirmed yet. Dana said if they did this, will be banned from UFC. Nothing is confirmed yet, you need some interpretation.

Last edited:
I figured they would be. They'll keep Khabib around because he has a "name" now, but they'll make an example out of the lower level guys. Slap on the wrist for Khabib, harsh punishment for his corner, and that will be enough.

I'm curious to see how Khabib takes this, knowing his actions led to a melee that potentially ruined the international careers of his friends. of course they're responsible for their own actions, but they had no choice once he started the fight. They'd look weak if they stood their twiddling their thumbs. Khabib forced their hands. So, will he retire in solidarity with them? He said he wanted to retire soon anyway.

are you sure. that dude in red bares a striking resemblance to islam. the person in the black was zubaira.
dude all of khabibs homies have the same hair and beard they all look alike. but yes Islam was wearing black. he was khabibs cornerman for the fight

I figured they would be. They'll keep Khabib around because he has a "name" now, but they'll make an example out of the lower level guys. Slap on the wrist for Khabib, harsh punishment for his corner, and that will be enough.

I'm curious to see how Khabib takes this, knowing his actions led to a melee that potentially ruined the international careers of his friends. of course they're responsible for their own actions, but they had no choice once he started the fight. They'd look weak if they stood their twiddling their thumbs. Khabib forced their hands. So, will he retire in solidarity with them? He said he wanted to retire soon anyway.

hang on. so while khabib was busy atracking danis his team mates had no choice but to jump in the ring ?????

Back