• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

fgHoty0.gif

I agree with you. I think Dillon Danis is more at fault for this than anyone else. It's easy to provoke a fighter after a match especially if you're from the opponent's camp. It reminds me when someone from TJ's camp was talking shit to Cody Galbrant after he got KOd and he rushed forward and was ready to fight him. Corners just need to be more respectful, fights are already as intense as they get.
lol khabib jumped out of the cage and fought in the crowd

those guys jumped in the cage and fought a guy who just lost

obviously those guys who jumped in the cage did the most wrong of anybody... but dillon prolly did the least wrong tbh, and im no fan of the fucker lol

Doesn’t matter who you are, Dana has to protect his fighters

1. The security team are all old men, fighters are always jumping the cage

2. Highest profile fight in the history of the UFC and this is how they prepared, thin security and weak mean.

3.Jumping into the cage and aggressively pursuing a man under employment by the UFC should result in an instant ban and possible lawsuits

m96jjd.jpg

Islam attacked Dillon Danis, there is a video of him hitting Dillon on the back of the head.

<6>To be fair, I don't like Danis but he did not back down. He was more than willing to mix it up.

Khabib is the one who incited this melee. It doesn't matter what bullshit ideology that goes down in Dagestan. This Is not Dagestan. He ran to Mcgregor's corner and started shouting and shit which Is fine. But then he went after Danis who was calling his bluff. And the stupid Savage got triggered and started a Mele.

For the record I think Khabib would kick Danis's ass. But he is bigger and a better grappler than McGregor.

Last edited:
Scott Coker is the biggest winner in this while they are not zabit or khabib level talents they would be great addition to bellator roster.
Haha looking on the bright side kudos

lol khabib jumped out of the cage and fought in the crowd

those guys jumped in the cage and fought a guy who just lost

obviously those guys who jumped in the cage did the most wrong of anybody... but dillon prolly did the least wrong tbh, and im no fan of the fucker lol
Yea but it gets hairy because they saw Conor punch their friend in the jaw, twice. So then they jump in in retaliation..

This is fake news. Zubaira is gone but Islam Makhachev wasn't part of that brawl. Islam is one of the best prospects in the UFC so that's good news.

hang on. so while khabib was busy atracking danis his team mates had no choice but to jump in the ring ?????

Yeah. If you're standing there and your friend gets in a fight (with trained fighters, btw; Danis is a professional fighter, Kavanagh has years of at least BJJ training), you're just going to stand there and say "well, sure, the guys he's fighting insulted his dad, our culture, and tried to attack him with a heavy object a few months ago, but this was not the proper venue for this so let's just sit tight and wait for the authorities to get things under control"? Well, maybe you would, but I don't expect most guys -- especially from the culture they were raised in -- to act similarly. I do believe their hands were forced. A melee broke out and they had to act. I don't think the guy in red (Tukhugov?) should have punched Conor from behind because that's a bit dirty. But the instinct to fight when a brawl breaks out that your friend(s) are involved in is understandable.

Doesn’t matter who you are, Dana has to protect his fighters

3.Jumping into the cage and aggressively pursuing a man under employment by the UFC should result in an instant ban and possible lawsuits
So a UFC fighters going after UFC fighters deserve instant ban. But what about a UFC fighter that clocks a corner man in the jaw? What happens to him?

I really hope Islam stays because he's an excellent fighter

Fu** Dana seriously ..... mother f***ing piece of shit...

little bitch is "taking" actions to satisfy his master Conor...

Yeah. If you're standing there and your friend gets in a fight (with trained fighters, btw; Danis is a professional fighter, Kavanagh has years of at least BJJ training), you're just going to stand there and say "well, sure, the guys he's fighting insulted his dad, our culture, and tried to attack him with a heavy object a few months ago, but this was not the proper venue for this so let's just sit tight and wait for the authorities to get things under control"? Well, maybe you would, but I don't expect most guys -- especially from the culture they were raised in -- to act similarly. I do believe their hands were forced. A melee broke out and they had to act. I don't think the guy in red (Tukhugov?) should have punched Conor from behind because that's a bit dirty. But the instinct to fight when a brawl breaks out that your friend(s) are involved in is understandable.
They didn't go and defend Khabib.

They left him surrounded, outnumbered and being pulled back by security in a position to potentially get pounded (thankfully that didn't happen).

I could see that as excusable or understandable. But multiple people sucker punching a guy who had just lost a 4 round championship fight is disgusting and cowardly.

Back