Rematch? Seriously?

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
Seems like it's heading there.If conman get's a rematch next,i'm done with ufc...i'ts gettin ridicilous!

pay up conor, and khabeebi will think about blessing your weasle soul

They'll have to hire extra security, that's for sure.

Ya it looks like it is going to happen unfortunately. That is the real downside the the brawl. Now the best division in the sport will be stalled again while Conor waits for his second beating.

Crazy that guys like T-Ferg and Kevin Lee have to wait for a guy like McTapper.

Conor is trying to cash in as much as possible before brain damage sets in.

Dude, it's Dana Jr we're talking about here, and the UFC is his playground. Better get used to it.

And all the Conor fans scurry out of their holes :(

Lee vs Conor
Tony vs khabib. Let's go

Conor is a joke. Make him earn a title shot. See if he can get past lee or barboza. That'll be good for a laugh.

Stupid.... Conor is just gonna get mauled again. First fight wasn't even close. I was really looking forward to Khabib/Ferg.

Conor is a joke. Make him earn a title shot. See if he can get past lee or barboza. That'll be good for a laugh.
Conor vs Lee would be good.

Lee has the wrestling but his chin isn't as solid as Khabib. Chance Conor lands and beats a wrestler at LW. Good chance Lee mauls him.

I get it, I get it. However, I like the best fighters fighting the best fighters. It's a wasted opportunity to build up these other guys and their brands.

Absolutely.

conman shit the bed, it should be at least 2 fights before he gets a shot.

No rematch, same result would happen although Conor might go to a decision loss instead..

Conor vs. Anderson superfight is the fight to make imo.

Back