Dominate: What does it mean? Khabib v Conor discussion / word school

Did Khabib dominate Conor?

• Total voters
It's seems like we don't have the same definition of "domination". But keep gargling Conor's balls.

Is outpointing domination in your mind? You have an amazing ability to dodge direct questions.

Hendo lost clearly to Rampage then went down to get finished by AS

Yeah but that does not fit either.
Hendo was the Pride champ and those two fight was "unification" fights.
Champ vs Champ not a challenger.

Yeah but that does not fit either.
Hendo was the Pride champ and those two fight was "unification" fights.
Champ vs Champ not a challenger.

To be fair, Conor never lost either title and Khabib never beat the champ to become champion until this weekend...

To be fair, Conor never lost either title and Khabib never beat the champ to become champion until this weekend...

To be fair Conor never defended his titles...
To be fair Conor had to be stripped for not defending his titles.

To be fair you cant beat a champ that does not defend.
To be fair you are not a real champ if you dont defend your title.

But no worries now Kabob is the real champion with the real belt no matter how you slice it.

I get that a lot of people hate Conor, and especially hate his fanboys on sherdog, but that was far from some sort of decisive destruction, and was in reality far more of a competitive grappling contest than I thought it would be. It wasn't really the most exciting fight, and not all that much happened, but it was competitive and Conor looked much better on the ground and Khabib much better on the feet than most people expected.
What the christ are you talking about?

Conor got 10-8'ed in the second round and ended up getting crushed in the 4th. Lol @ "far from some sort of decisive destruction".

That was destruction.

What the christ are you talking about?

Conor got 10-8'ed in the second round and ended up getting crushed in the 4th. Lol @ "far from some sort of decisive destruction".

That was destruction.

Again, Positional control = Crushed. Confirmed idiot is confirmed.

Did you? describe what happened in the 4th round, A round in which Conor was "crushed" according to you.

His face was literally crushed

LMFAO

You have been a riot today, legit

I'm impressed

So... no? You don't have an actual response? Got it.

Is there even a point? Your perception of reality is so warped it would just lead to 50 more pages of you not understanding. Where are you even at? Oh yeah

On the flip side we had long time champ Jose Aldo who at the time didn't lose a fight in like 25 years , gets flash ko'd by Conor and doesn't get his rematch. The favoritism is sickening...
<WellThere>

Is there even a point? Your perception of reality is so warped it would just lead to 50 more pages of you not understanding. Where are you even at? Oh yeah

Dude, what is there for me to understand? Nobody has explained a postion in this thread beyond "LOL, dude was crushed", then when pressed to explain that position the only response is something along the lines of "You wouldn't get it anyway" or "You're a nuthugger". Take this one as proof of that.

Right or wrong.

Fans want to see it. By looking at the sales for this ppv, you can't deny ppl will pay to watch a rematch.

There's no point in arguing with him. I schooled him in a political debate awhile back and his go-to defense is to argue in circles and act like he doesn't know what's going on.

Is outpointing domination in your mind? You have an amazing ability to dodge direct questions.
Is this called outpointing?

giphy.gif

Look bud, It's pretty obvious by now that you have a huge bias towards Conor. Conor got outclassed in avery aspect of the game, hell even in the striking department. That to me is called domination. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

This never happens. At the moment I can only think of Shogun v Machida where Machida was the champ and Shogun lost and got an immediate rematch. But let's face it that first fight was called badly, even Machida's Dad said he lost - so I can see a rematch there

But Conor was beat super decisively. Who the fuck wants to see this match again besides over the top desperate Conor fans?

Seriously, many times when a champ loses they get an immediate title shot, especially following a long reign like Silva/Weidman because people can't handle it, but how often does a challenger try to get the belt, fail spectacularly and get an immediate rematch?????

<LikeReally5>

#$%@#$^%#&
Couture vs Rizzo

Couture Rizzo Dec.png

Back