Who?

• The Smokeshow

• Mandy

• Menage a trois

• Foursome with Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 09 wwecw finish build to no way out in the jack swagger era and Christian return to wwe. Christian shoukd of got a proper main event run headline a few ppvs, underrated talent his tna run show he could go at main event level.

For a c show, wwecw has been a enjoyable quick watch the short episodes breeze through.

Because British comedy sucks
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Smackdown sucked again.
No quality conclusion to the One Night in Lana build up. Lana did nothing wrong and Aiden just looks like a huge :eek::eek::eek:. Pussified :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wrestling era we live in.

If this were 1999, Aiden would have chained her to a bed and pissed in her mouth. Then used a tranquilizer dart to take down Rusev. Instead he just ends up looking like a pathetic incel cause it’s 2018.

Give me my quality Russo trash.
Charlotte v Becky was a really good match imo. It genuinely had me believing that Charlotte was gonna win the belt. Why wasn't that the main event instead of Big Show v Orton?

Charlotte v Becky was a really good match imo. It genuinely had me believing that Charlotte was gonna win the belt. Why wasn't that the main event instead of Big Show v Orton?

You get the game or what?

2K19? Nah, I think I'll wait till it goes down in price or something.

How come? Just asking sort of in general, and relative to the last 2, which I have reference points for. Is it sort of like a full price reskin why the hell should I thing?

How come? Just asking sort of in general, and relative to the last 2, which I have reference points for. Is it sort of like a full price reskin why the hell should I thing?
I'm off on holiday on Friday and then when I get back I'll be getting Red Dead Redemption 2. It just makes sense to me to leave it until a later date, otherwise I'll be paying full price for a game I wont have time to play.

I'm off on holiday on Friday and then when I get back I'll be getting Red Dead Redemption 2. It just makes sense to me to leave it until a later date, otherwise I'll be paying full price for a game I wont have time to play.

Wasn't a fan of either 17 or 18, but I felt 17 played better and the art design was more appealing.

Finished up Smackdown...

Does every 1st ever fill in the blank women's match in WWE have to involve Charlotte? These two are so slow, plodding, and ackward working together...this match sucked just like the last one and I'm sure the 3rd time won't be the charm. I hope Stephanie follows Linda into politics so they stop shoving this shit down our throats every show...women's wrestling sucks ass 99% of the time.

Wow...Aiden English got to look like a complete shit stain on this whole thing didn't he.

Miz is correct...he made this whole thing way more interesting. Daniel Bryan is equal parts boring & annoying when he talks. I wish they would do more with Shelton...he's still damn good.

Looks like the greatest of all time tournament is going to be all nostalgia guys. Kind of amazed Big Show didn't win...what was the point of having him here otherwise.

Really weak show...I dare say Raw was way better this week.

Cause you have to push matches that set up that terrorist supporting PPV in Saudi.

Cause you have to push matches that set up that terrorist supporting PPV in Saudi.
That World Cup is just gonna be full of old guys, isn't it? Currently it's Angle, Cena, Orton, and Hardy. I wonder who else they'll dig up for it.

Bunch of commie fraggles in here with their Euro-peeing comedy.

British comedy is like british dental hygiene.
Well I can tell that you're an expert on comedy by turning names into hilarious jokes about peeing, and using recycled ones from decades ago. I'll be sure to shut my mouth in future when thinking about questioning the arbiter of comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back