Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

@jaydeertay the us killed more people in illegal wars than Russia ever did.

You're the terrorists.
Ohhh. OK buddy.

I think in WWII alone Russia has killed more people in the past 100 years than anything combined. Most of them were their own people.

Surest way to starvation is living in a communist country.

Wow mad respect for Khabib.

One of the most honourable fighter in that trash organisation.

That is for you Gingerhuggers : Khabib doesn't give a fuck about money and is all about honour. But that is something you will never understand.

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

All that to say I do not want to fight El Cucuy

Anything to get out of the Conor rematch! Running scared!
Lol nuthuggers are hilarious, you shouldn't be on sherdog these days because disturbing videos like this are going around.

I'd wait out the storm and come back in a few weeks when people are talking about something else if I was you.

Bones crashed into a pregnant lady and ran,crashed his Bentley drunk, cussed out a cop for speeding in his corvette, fought with DC at a press conference, failed for cocaine once and steroids twice. But they kick out Khabibs team mare lulz

Khabib's team members directly intended to physically harm Conor McGregor at a sanctioned event on a live pay per view. How the fuck do retards like yourself not understand how serious that is?

Most American people don't know what honor is. They think that if you have money, you have honor, success, happiness. It's not your fault but you are raised this way. Media brainwash you to idolise rappers, hookers and criminals as long as they are rich. Useless trash women like the Khardasians are considered successful but in reality they are the lowest form of life.

Now let me tell you that there is another world and i am not talking about Dagestan or places in Russia. There are many places in Europe that value other things more than money. We all need money to buy food, house, car but that is different than worship money. It's something that you will never understand.

Khabib values more his friends ,family and his honor than 2 million or 10 million dollars. Because he would be unhappy if he had 10 million dollars in his bank but not his friends and family. He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.
GOAT POST.

The point, is that for all the shit Conor talked and Conor's actions, which are bad, Khabib had a chance to not only beat his ass, but be the bigger person. He utterly ruined that and used his "religion" as his defense.

He fucked up and should not be celebrated for that.
War Eagle

Wow mad respect for Khabib.

One of the most honourable fighter in that trash organisation.

That is for you Gingerhuggers : Khabib doesn't give a fuck about money and is all about honour. But that is something you will never understand.
Yea, how his religion treats women is real honorable.

@jaydeertay the us killed more people in illegal wars than Russia ever did.

You're the terrorists.
1) Define "illegal" (and for the record, I think most U.S. wars have been unconstitutional)
2) How many people did Stalin kill, including his own? (Hint: a LOT more than Hitler)

I'm not defending everything the U.S. did/does, but using Russia as a positive example is ridiculous...especially if we're talking about the 20th Century.

@2GunTommy American's imperialism is the real scurge of the earth and only uneducated rednecks don't know it.

Just ask everyone else on earth.

Yeah no. Thats such a stereotypical canned rebuttle.
Who shoukd i ask ? Maybe the millions of Europeans whose homelands are being over run by raping murdering islamic animals who disregard the laws of the countries they infest and decide to force their own laws and cultures on all others through sharia ?

The same Europeans who wouldn't exist if we hadnt risked our lives and saved them not once but twice.

@mkt answer to my questions first, how Russia is a terrorist state ?
And in comparison to the us specifically.

Thank you.

@jaydeertay LOL.
You call Russia "terrorist" for russian's actions in ww2 ?

Are you a Nazi sir ?
Russia is working with the terrorist in Syria and other places like Iran, etc. They have shown, over history, to act like a terrorist country in the way they treat others and their own people.

This isn't even Islam. Russians are like this, all the Russians here in London act like this towards each other. Very insular, stoic and serious.
I have worked with plenty of Russians, and I concur on this.
This is how they are. Men and women both.

Meh, Dana made the decision to ban those two fighters because he hadn't seen the actual footage yet. He just knew Conor was attacked. I'm sure after seeing the footage, he immediately thought differently. I see nothing wrong with reinstating these two fighters and no shade should be thrown at Dana for doing so. There's plenty of blame to go around for the incident, but nobody should be banned.

It simply isnt..why? Gross negligence vs full blown intent. STFU

Of course theres intent. If you throw a large heavy metal object through the window of a packed bus it’s obviously going to fckin hurt someone. Your double standards are laughable

Back