Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Are you talking about Conor punching Khabib's cousin?
He was looking right at him and advancing towards him to strike! What video were you watching. It can't be a sucker punch when the person getting punched is advancing towards you and shouting aggressively, it was self defence. You are blinded by your hatred of Connor.

What kind of retarded mental gymnastics is this?

He threw a dolly through a bus window, AT people.

That should be assault with a deadly weapon.
He threw the dollie at the bus.. you just said it

It was a response to Conor attacking their bus and attempting to shit on every Dagestani person calling them smelly rats. He deserved to be assaulted, and more. Don’t be a clueless retard. Talk shit get hit. Conor deserves nothing less. He pussied out real quick during walkout alone.
Your cell looks spacious

law-order-prison-prisoner-jail-inmate-prison_cell-jcen1749_low.jpg

He would go to bellator and probably make more money. Khabib has the upper hand here since he has the belt and smashed UFC's biggest star.

Do you not understand how contracts work? He can’t go to Bellator. He has to fight for some poor Russian promotion, and let him. You don’t negotiate with this type of BS.

All I know is that if Khabib leaves the UFC Conor will forever be his bitch. And the UFC doesn't want that.
Quite the contrary, khabib would forever be conors bitch as he got so far in khabibs head he destroyed his own career

Yeah, that's why so much of Europe allows Muslim immigrants to take over their streets and rape their women. Because they have soooooo much honor! You'll find more honor in the deep South and Midwest of the U.S. than anywhere in Europe...though it has been on a steep decline in recent decades throught the U.S. and Europe.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...e/news-story/c9271d93cdca51ec5e90f763a358f497

Most European countries are controlled by leftist media and Marxist politicians. They promote the American dream and multiculturalism and that's why we have so many Muslim immigrants. And obviously there are many Muslims that come here for work and they are not radical but also we have many radical Muslims that murder and rape. But it's not just the Muslims. Any society should control who comes in and see if they can integrade them.

But who promotes multiculturalism and open borders? Almost all actors and singers in America and Europe. On one hand they promote money as the ultimate goal in life and create fake idols like Madonna and Khardasians and on the other hand they promote open borders and uncontrolled immigration.

But mark my words this is changing. Right now leftist goverments are losing all the elections in Europe. A perfect example is my country. We have right now Tsipras, a communist leader who promotes open borders and within a year we have elections. Right wing party New Democracy is leading the polls by 15%.

It was a response to Conor attacking their bus and attempting to shit on every Dagestani person calling them smelly rats. He deserved to be assaulted, and more. Don’t be a clueless retard. Talk shit get hit. Conor deserves nothing less. He pussied out real quick during walkout alone.
"deserved to be assaulted" LOL and you call me a clueless retard? grow a brain you cry baby. This was in an arena with thousands of people, khabib and his goats started a brawl. Khabib already beat his ass and that was that, nobody put a gun at those 2 guys head and said jump in the octagon...if they knew what was best for they would of kept their asses outside, but they made the move when they didnt have to and now are rightfully punished

Khabib doesn't need the ufc, he can easily make 8 figures fighting in Russia, he has Putin's support and is a national hero there now, he has crazy power. He's set for life.

He attack a bus.... like you said.... A BUS not the people. Hence it wasn't assualt

If a poor person like yourself attacks a bus while trying to attack someone, you will be charged with assault.

Do you not understand how contracts work? He can’t go to Bellator. He has to fight for some poor Russian promotion, and let him. You don’t negotiate with this type of BS.
Yeah some ding dong just tried to say Conor would forever be his bitch if he left. Ahhahahaha quite the contrary for the reason you just stated

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

Wow Khabib is really a truly inspirational human being I really started to like him on the Ufc Countdown show? he talked about his religion how he's forcused on Allah and his Family really beautiful stuff and I like him more now, he's Loyal as fxxx like Dc who I love in part because becuase of his loyalty and friendship to his Aka team.

Most European countries are controlled by leftist media and Marxist politicians. They promote the American dream and multiculturalism and that's why we have so many Muslim immigrants. And obviously there are many Muslims that come here for work and they are not radical but also we have many radical Muslims that murder and rape. But it's not just the Muslims. Any society should control who comes in and see if they can integrade them.

But who promotes multiculturalism and open borders? Almost all actors and singers in America and Europe. On one hand they promote money as the ultimate goal in life and create fake idols like Madonna and Khardasians and on the other hand they promote open borders and uncontrolled immigration.

But mark my words this is changing. Right now leftist goverments are losing all the elections in Europe. A perfect example is my country. We have right now Tsipras, a communist leader who promotes open borders and within a year we have elections. Right wing party New Democracy is leading the polls by 15%.

I hope you're right. We agree a lot more than we disagree.

Back