Nate Diaz already whooped Khabib on the streets

It’s been reported a few different times over the years. I’ve heard Dana say it in multiple interviews and Khabib said it as well(on Ariel’s show if I remember correctly).

*I may be wrong in the amount, it might’ve been 4 times. It was definitely more than 2 though.
Where’s the link buddeh

Didn't Khabib's dad say they have a video of Makhachev KO'ing Diaz?

"Whooped on the streets"

Ok TS, if it makes you feel better.

Didn't Khabib's dad say they have a video of Makhachev KO'ing Diaz?

Yea I’m sure. How many times has Diaz been KO’d in the ufc and some jobber knocked him out? Thompson has to use his leg like a bat to even tko Nate, I doubt it

Where’s the link buddeh
Google.

Here’s one from 2014:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5300328/white-nate-diaz-turned-down-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

Another from 2017-
https://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-nate-diaz-turned-down-fights-with-everybody-on-the-ufc-roster

One of the interviews he lists how many times he’s turned down the fight, can’t find atm. But it really isn’t a stretch to imagine he wasn’t offered the fight 1-2 more times over the past 4 years.

Nate don’t want none.

Yea I’m sure. How many times has Diaz been KO’d in the ufc and some jobber knocked him out? Thompson has to use his leg like a bat to even tko Nate, I doubt it

People get knocked out in the gym all the time. Even guys with iron chins. Not saying it happened, but just because we haven't seen it in the cage doesn't mean it never happened.

I mean the rumour was actually that he head kicked him, and he isn't "some jobber" but alright lmao

nate is salty because he had life and death with a guy that khabib just toyed with

khabib vs nate would be the worst beatdown the ufc has ever seen...no joke...I'd seriously worry for nate...he'd get absolutely murdered on the ground...it would be scary.

Nate and Khabib have a history of bad blood already. This fight would sell and isn’t a fake beef. Diaz jits game and cardio would be interesting to see against Khabibs gnp. Diaz doesn’t just lay there, he will make him work.
who give a fuck if it would sell Nate hasn't done a fucking think at lw since the Johnson fight in '15 and before that was completely shit on by RDA.

Wrestlers have been point fighting and stalling to win fights by laying on top cause all they have is a overhand. Good day sir lol

Cause Nate and Nick can't do shit to stop it. If your strength is someone else's weakness, why wouldn't you exploit it? That's just dumb.

nate is salty because he had life and death with a guy that khabib just toyed with
Probably also salty because after their fight, Diaz chose to hold Conor in his arms and rub his belly, whereas Khabib beat Conor to a pulp and then took war to his entire crew alone.

Khabib out-ganstered him, on every level.

khabibs team includes cain, cormy, and rockhard. Also josh thompson who ragdolled him.
Oh, and nates 19-11 record

Nate is like your friends little brother who thinks he’s tougher than he is... <{MingNope}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back