Trans identified female now identifies as a dog

Gender (plus species) Identity*.

ufdup.png
Better than my original wording:
weirdos

I was identifying as an attack helicopter before it was cool

Could care less about this. It isnt a thing until he starts demanding laws that will force people to refer to him as a "whatever" and if you dont, its hate speech and sexism/transphobia and time to get you fired for it.
If you look at past threads, war rooms leftists ridiculing paraphrased positions as over-reactions and tinfoil are the same type who will be on the defensive about gender pronouns forced into law and other such real-world demands by the grievance/mentally-ill community. Meandering goalposts at the bargaining stage, "it's not as bad as you think, stop complaining". Quite funny.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/use-hir-or-transgenders-can-get-you-fined-by-police.3847431/

If you look at past threads, war rooms leftists ridiculing paraphrased positions as over-reactions and tinfoil are the same type who will be on the defensive about gender pronouns forced into law and other such real-world demands by the grievance/mentally-ill community. Meandering goalposts at the bargaining stage, "it's not as bad as you think, stop complaining". Quite funny.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/use-hir-or-transgenders-can-get-you-fined-by-police.3847431/

I know, I am not one of them which is why it is not a thing for me yet. I dont protest or get outraged about something that doesnt exist and pet-play fetishes have been around for thousands of years, literally...and im not joking. there are paintings of it in Roman and Greek times, in India and China going back 2500 years.

So, there is no guarantee it will ever escalate to the madness of the Q+ bullshit.

Why is the right wing trying to legitimize furries?

Yiff in hell.

<DisgustingHHH>

So many people in the West has it too good and too much idle time to concoct such fetishes and idiocy.

A woman that identifies as a gay man , but moonlights as a dog ?!

Sounds like a well adjusted person. I can't imagine the inner emotional state of someone that arrives at that particular juncture in life , but more power to him / them.....it !

Back