UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

heyimacrab

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I just wanted to clear this up because alot of Conor fans tried to hide this and change it to something else.

Here are some mcgregor fans comments ive read from the page

The fight was staged to let him win because of Conors past actions...UFC jumped the shark... You didn't think Dana white would just strip him of his title without making some money off of it did you?

“It’s only business” that says it all. Get over it Khabib. You are an amazing fighter but missing the personality to make people HAVE to buy pay-per-views. Connor made you money by creating the controversy.

Let's talk about the millions I just made you and i..if it wasn't for my talk you would have trouble promoting in an alley..lets talk.

I’d like to see gsp come and lay on him to give him a taste of his boring fight style. Only thing he should have said to Connor was thank you for making me famous.

Translation:

Please Don't kill me.

Business still doesn't start with a K sound.

"I DUN WANNA DIE"

Yup... not a good move for his gimmick.....

He didn't say "It's only business" lmao. Doesn't matter what the UFC officially puts out.

Wrestling is like truth serum

Damn you sound extremely salty and extremely butthurt

Conor's mouf wrote checks his ass could not cash.

"If you got off that bus you'd be dead!"

Then insulting his religion to his face and insulting his Dagestan ethnic heritage.

Oh it's only business! Fuck you Conor, fuck you.

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.

Back