UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

I’d like to see gsp come and lay on him to give him a taste of his boring fight style

The hate is real....
...and if GSP did do that it only proves him right.

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.

Bearmanchicken, stop making excuses for your boi.

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.
Regardless of who started it and who said or did what - Khabib fucking finished it.

I just wanted to clear this up because alot of Conor fans tried to hide this and change it to something else.

Here are some mcgregor fans comments ive read from the page

The fight was staged to let him win because of Conors past actions...UFC jumped the shark... You didn't think Dana white would just strip him of his title without making some money off of it did you?

“It’s only business” that says it all. Get over it Khabib. You are an amazing fighter but missing the personality to make people HAVE to buy pay-per-views. Connor made you money by creating the controversy.

Let's talk about the millions I just made you and i..if it wasn't for my talk you would have trouble promoting in an alley..lets talk.

I’d like to see gsp come and lay on him to give him a taste of his boring fight style. Only thing he should have said to Connor was thank you for making me famous.

Yowzer

Regardless of who started it and who said or did what - Khabib fucking finished it.

Well Khabib started it, it's not regardless anything.

And nope. He should've killed him while he had the chance, and no doubt he will regret it.

lol, even the UFC are on it huh...
some peoples hearts must be skippin some beats...

These aren't excuses, these are facts. Can you deny any of them? Just a single one? You can't. You can cry about things that aren't true though.
I don't follow fighters, just watch fights.
Let me tell you, there are cultural differences so trash talk might not go down well with non-Westerners.

Delusional.

Right here folks.

You know UFC has a pro-Conor agenda, and are also pretty incompetent in other ways too, right? I mean, just check their website to see how often they get their own facts wrong.

I like Khabib's 'Let's talk!' as Conor walks away. Obviously that was his taunt to Conor all the way through the fight. He probably said it in Conor's ear while he cranked his neck.

Fine bitches

That's what I heard. I'm not sure how anyone can claim that definitively says anything without filtering the audio. Seems to me like people on both sides are trying to interpret it to suit their agenda.

Could also have been

I fight midgets

Five minutes

What time is it?

Have a fine Christmas

Mine itches

Nine inches

Last edited:
Everyone realises Conor saying this will be seen as a positive for him don’t they? Its a way to dismiss all the shit he said in the lead up

The thing is it all is probably just business for Conor now.

Hes done what he wants in mma and now he wants to be a billionaire.

Tough ask to be getting into the octagon with the likes of Tony and khabib etc if that's your focus.

I don't follow fighters, just watch fights.
Let me tell you, there are cultural differences so trash talk might not go down well with non-Westerners.

Khabib started it. He started the trash talk. So only Khabib can talk shit, and nobody else can say anything back because he's a non-westerner? He's a hypocrite.

McGregor admitting that he is a con man. Just talks shit to sell tickets. All scripted. The saddest thing is that many of his fans are such cucks that they will have no problem with this.

Back