UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

Conor's mouf wrote checks his ass could not cash.

He just cashed a 40-50 million dollar check and by losing the war I think Conor meant exposing s flawed religion where terrorism is justified under being offended.

“Don’t kill me please my family is watching it was only business!”

The resilience of some of these trash accounts is surprising.

But good on you for not giving up on your personality cult given his record of 2-3.

These are all facts, can you deny them? No you can't. You're wrong, just like you're wrong saying he's 2-3 when he's clearly 3-2.

"conor mcgregor was never my friend" - danakh whitesharipov

Fine bitches

That's what I heard. I'm not sure how anyone can claim that definitively says anything without filtering the audio. Seems to me like people on both sides are trying to interpret it to suit their agenda.

Could also have been

I fight midgets

Five minutes

What time is it?

Have a fine Christmas

Mine itches

Nine inches
Maybe that's just stuff you're used to hearing?

eerily prescient snoop audio >>>

<{jackyeah}>

I can't wait to hear the actual Snoop audio for Murmie/Mac...

McTapper fanbois you do realise McChicken is still acting like the 'war' isn't over right? Wouldn't surprise me if he physically attacks someone on Khabib's side, if he can fly 100 guys on a private plane over Artem getting a stern warning and slapped. You think he would let go of the utter humiliation that ensued on Saturday?

They are only saying that he said that so they can use it as evidence during his NSAC hearing showing he shouldn’t be blamed for the aftermath but they know damn well he didn’t apologize to Kabob
this makes no sense unless you think the fight and brawl was fixed

Muslims burn embassies and kill people because of cartoons. Conor shouldn't have been surprised that khabib would take those things to heart.

I just wanted to clear this up because alot of Conor fans tried to hide this and change it to something else.

Here are some mcgregor fans comments ive read from the page

The fight was staged to let him win because of Conors past actions...UFC jumped the shark... You didn't think Dana white would just strip him of his title without making some money off of it did you?

“It’s only business” that says it all. Get over it Khabib. You are an amazing fighter but missing the personality to make people HAVE to buy pay-per-views. Connor made you money by creating the controversy.

Let's talk about the millions I just made you and i..if it wasn't for my talk you would have trouble promoting in an alley..lets talk.

I’d like to see gsp come and lay on him to give him a taste of his boring fight style. Only thing he should have said to Connor was thank you for making me famous.

its cuz khabib is a retard and doesnt actually realize its just business

I dislike Conor and was rooting for Khabib but that doesn't sound like "it's only business" to me.

Honestly even if he mentally checked out and quit at that point I don't think Conor's stupid enough to basically tell Khabib verbally that he's done.

Back