International [ISIS Repatriation] Yazidis plead with Canada not to repatriate ISIS members

At the very least Trudeau could find a high level government job for this guy. Maybe minister of immigration, or minister of Canadian heritage.

Sadly yes. We should all expects the Liberals to call for his release so they can bring him 'home'. They will probably say it is so his crimes can be examined here but once home they would be unlikely to pursue him for any crimes. He would be free to reintegrate.

Trudeau will welcome him with open arms. He's already said he believes in rehabilitation for ISIS fighters that left Canada.

It’s important to remember that there is absolutely NO plan or structure for this “rehabilitation”. The idea is to give government money to groups and people who say they will do this, and interviews with any of them conducted by Canadian media have been incredibly dissapointing so far.

we have all the moose anyone needs up here in Maine.

It just takes you’re entire lifetime to draw that ME moose tag though.....want to hunt moose, come to AK, as a resident I just print my tag off and go hunt.

Haters gonna hate?

Justin%2BTrudeau%2Bdancing%2Bin%2BIndia.gif

justin%2Btrudeau%2Beid%2B6.jpg

dtUd1V.gif

So he gets captured... suddenly he's all sad and remorseful about what he's done

<1>

Why is this POS even still breathing?

I agree. You encounter ISIS fighters on the battlefield, you end them all on the spot. No captures. It should be an unwritten rule.

The fact that the concept of reintegrating returning ISIS fighters exist in the first place is baffling. Since when did western countries become safe-havens for war criminals!? It's spitting in the faces of the iraqis and syrians that became the victims of these war tourists. Especially since it's born out of some vague protection of human-rights. That it would be somehow worse to extradite them than have them stand charge for their crimes. It just shows the western system is unable to handle this, a moral collapse.

Leftist commie Western hater here (according to war room righties)

I hope he stays there and continues to enjoy his time in syria

A civilized country should allow him to return, in order to carry out the execution themselves.

It just takes you’re entire lifetime to draw that ME moose tag though.....want to hunt moose, come to AK, as a resident I just print my tag off and go hunt.
For some weird reason we can only get calf tags in my area. Meanwhile there's a giant bull at the end of my driveway.

Last edited:
So they left their comfy 1st world home to engage in terrorism, murder, rape, etc. in a poor country on the other side and now that it isn't fun anymore they want to come back? I hope they rot in there.

Back