International [ISIS Repatriation] Yazidis plead with Canada not to repatriate ISIS members

I’m sure CANada will roll out the red carpet.
Of this I have very little doubt. Our previous prime minister passed a bill revoking the citizenship of goofs like this (if they were foreign born and held a dual citizenship). Trudy repealed it the second he took office.

Of this I have very little doubt. Our previous prime minister passed a bill revoking the citizenship of goofs like this (if they were foreign born and held a dual citizenship). Trudy repealed it the second he took office.
I can’t see how you don’t go nuts living up there.

Sometimes I do. The good mostly out weighs the bad. But so much of the bad is so easily avoidable it should never happen.

Wow he's learned his lesson, isn't that big of him. Once ISIS got their ass whooped and he got captured he had an epiphany I guess. We shouldn't take this POS back, going to fight for ISIS should count as renouncing your citizenship. Send him back to his homeland of Pakistan or even better, the Kurds should just execute him where he is. And those bitches who voluntarily went over there to be wives to these scumbags can fuck off too.

It drives many Canadians nuts. Our country is being torn apart and there are so called Canadinas that fight me at every turn. No amount of logic, reason and evidence will change their minds.

The slime that oozed its way into the liberal party is dirty as hell:

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/nothing-to-write-home-about/

Tilting the system toward family reunification and away from skilled workers diminished the economic benefits that had traditionally come with immigration. But it maximized the political benefits to Trudeau. This endeared many existing immigrant communities to the Liberals and encouraged wide swaths of new Canadians to vote for Trudeau when the time came.

Fast forward to today:

Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years

The mutant liberals might even ban and confiscate many different types of firearms because some scumbag influenced by the Islamic State recently shot up Toronto.

Got to love it.

Last edited:
They took a vow to murder or enslave every Canadian. They tried to implement this plan. They lost.

Now they want to live among those they wanted to kill?

Put him in a cage and light him up, they seem to be into that shit.
Trudeau will probably embrace the fool with open arms.

Fuck him. Waa waa i was depressed so i went half way across the world to kill a bunch of Arabs and behead strangers. Fucking lunatic.

Trudeau will welcome him with open arms. He's already said he believes in rehabilitation for ISIS fighters that left Canada.

Me:

th

My Prime Minister:

th

Back